Topic Views Posts Last Post Should I get a "W" tattooed on each butt cheek? 1,162views 4replies notsospecialsauce 19 years, 2 months ago I am getting my next tattoo on the back of my neck, maybe starting at the… 1,067views 3replies Veronica 19 years, 2 months ago Im writing an essay on Tattoos in the mainstream. Do you know of any famous… 1,319views 1replies Megan C 19 years, 2 months ago Tattoo questions? 1,351views 4replies karly-x 19 years, 2 months ago Hawaiian tattoo web sites? 1,021views 2replies split 19 years, 2 months ago Tattoo question? 960views 2replies split 19 years, 2 months ago Tattoo???????????????????? 1,168views 4replies rmblnrose311 19 years, 2 months ago If i tell a girl i like her lower back tattoo will she get mad? 1,256views 2replies Jellybean 19 years, 2 months ago I have a question about a tattoo that was shown on INKED…? 1,350views 1replies split 19 years, 2 months ago New tattoo on the back of the neck cracking/breaking up.? 2,554views 4replies candra_calhoon 19 years, 2 months ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a tattoo 1,242views 2replies JJ702 19 years, 2 months ago Has anyone ever had their tattoo…?? 1,279views 5replies MamiZorro2 the second 19 years, 2 months ago tattoos how old do u have to be? 915views 2replies dancool 19 years, 2 months ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a 1,286views 2replies BEBE_EYEZ 19 years, 2 months ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a tattoo 1,093views 3replies Raygun 19 years, 2 months ago Viewing 15 topics - 5,071 through 5,085 (of 5,093 total) < 1 2 3 … 338 339 340 > You must be logged in to create new topics.