tuckerpieces
    @

…nape and going down about 5 in…… I have a few ideas but I was wondering if anyone had any beautiful drawings they could offer. Anyone want me to display their art?

SheaDuVall
    @

I have been in the tattoo business for almost 10yrs. This is something that will be with you the rest of your life. My experience with my tattoos is get soemthing that really means something to you. I have 2 angels on my shoulders which represents my 2 boys watching over me. Then on the back of my neck I have a white dove with a little of a light blue sky. I had this done with no outline for the more softer look. That tat represents my grandmother watching over my 2 boys. I have many others but not too many. You really can’t c my tatts unless I show you. Its kinda of better that way. Really do some soul searching on this.. Good luck and make sure the artist who does this is an artist not just a tattoo artist,,..BIG DIFFERENCE..

lele T
    @

Try this webiste for tattoo designs you can also purchase the stencil if you do like any of the designs
    http://www.tattoojohnny.com/

Veronica
    Participant
    @veronica

poop poop poop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.