assassinatethemagistrate
Participant
@assassinatethemagistrate

Instead of the tradition spider web on elbow tattoo, i was thinking about putting one on the crook of the arm A.K.A the other side of your elbow haha. i want to get it done because i am an ex heroin user and it will symbolize the addiction because that’s where i used to shoot up. i was also thinking of putting a spider in the middle, or a skull. any opinions or ideas? please and thank you!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That is called the ditch and tattoos do not typically heal well there.

assassinatethemagistrate
Participant
buttwheat;91613 wrote:

thanks for the heads up! any tips on a good way to heal there?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well i also have a friend who used to me a heroin addict and he has like a Syringe/Needle tattoo with the tip of the needle pointing to where he used to shoot up.

Not sure if you would get anything like this but that would be pretty awesome 🙂

assassinatethemagistrate
Participant

i like that idea a lot! but i want to make it less obvious, ya know? 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
assassinatethemagistrate;91674 wrote:
i like that idea a lot! but i want to make it less obvious, ya know? 🙂

Understandable dude!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Keep in mind that spider web tattoos mean you’ve done time in prison.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;91730 wrote:
Keep in mind that spider web tattoos mean you’ve done time in prison.

That is the most stupid thing i have ever heard in my life.

Just because some people who may have been to prison have a spider web tattoo that does not mean it is the meaning behind the spider web.

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p
WardyInk;91757 wrote:

Just because some people who may have been to prison have a spider web tattoo that does not mean it is the meaning behind the spider web.

That’s true, but most of the time a spider web is associated with that…..but in the end, it’s all about how the person getting the tattoo interprets the symbol.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
buttwheat;91613 wrote:

where did this information come from? I have a tat that covers that area that healed find, as well as some friends that have the same.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Gsouder;91776 wrote:
where did this information come from? I have a tat that covers that area that healed find, as well as some friends that have the same.

From my ass.
No I don’t myself have ink there yet but that is what I have heard many of times. I just figured it was correct due to all the bending and shit the skin does there.

Amok
Participant
@amok
WardyInk;91757 wrote:

man you are ignorant. seriously.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;91796 wrote:
man you are ignorant. seriously.

how am i ignorant?

There’s plenty of people with spider web’s who haven’t been to prison. Just because im saying that A spider’s web doesn’t mean you have been to prison just because there are people with them who have been to prison.

Looks like you need to look up Ignorant in a dictionary.

Amok
Participant
@amok
WardyInk;91800 wrote:
how am i ignorant?

There’s plenty of people with spider web’s who haven’t been to prison. Just because im saying that A spider’s web doesn’t mean you have been to prison just because there are people with them who have been to prison.

Looks like you need to look up Ignorant in a dictionary.

That’s because there’s plenty of idiots who get tattooed without researching the meaning behind it. It’s common knowledge in the industry and amongst criminals what spider web tattoos signify. Sure, people have these tattoos that have not been to prison, doesn’t change the facts though.

If you don’t believe me, spend 20 seconds googling it

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I’ve had friends who’ve spent time in prison but don’t have spider web tattoos anywhere. Even searching on Google, from what I’ve read is that it can mean whatever you want it to mean (trapped in time, etc…). The criminal meaning seems to be old school. I’ve seen pictures of girls with a spider web on their elbow and I seriously doubt they spent anytime in a correctional facility.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.