mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt Adler your right, alot of most artists use a hi res, make a stencil with just dotted main lines and shading lines then look at the hi res and knock it out

TypH draws ok, most of the dexter characters a little off, looks like noses are kicking your arse alittle, but keep it up, Jasons looking pretty good

TypH
Participant
@typh

I don’t mind drawing noses, i’m not really trying for the full on real looking portraits, i’m a comic book artist first hand so it’s just how my comic book style is, but i’m working on bettering the quality in my artwork in general so i’ll work on better noses too haha

TypH
Participant
@typh

here are the pencils for my new spider-man sketch, it’s been a long time since doing anything spider-man related so I had the urge to do something up, looks pretty good I think, might add more to it later,don’t mind the littler black marks, there’s something on my scanner screen and not sure where it came from,so going to try and clean it at some point and time.
Picture554.jpg
Here’s the pencils for a new Owl tattoo sketch I worked up tonight, it looks alot better in person, again my scanner has some black marks on the screen so it will look better once my scanner is cleaned I guess haha.
Picture553.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

Not feeling the Spiderman (comic book characters aren’t my thing,) but that Owl is awesome 😎

Adler
Participant
@adler

Love the owl

TypH
Participant
@typh
Panter;97610 wrote:
Not feeling the Spiderman (comic book characters aren’t my thing,) but that Owl is awesome 😎

that’s cool man, everyone has there like’s and dislikes! glad too see you like the Owl alot though!

Adler;97623 wrote:
Love the owl

Thanks man, glad your liking the owl alot too! it was a blast to do up!

TypH
Participant
@typh

here’s a new tattoo sketch that I worked up early today, it’s not done yet, but this is what it looks like so far, Strenght in Chinese at the top of the piece and Courage symbol at the bottom of the piece. Might do some more work to the rose and out around the piece to make it flow more.
Picture555.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Look’s good TypH. You certainly love your drawing.

TypH
Participant
@typh
Wardy;97646 wrote:
Look’s good TypH. You certainly love your drawing.

haha yes I do love drawing, helps even more when you can make some extra cash doing it too haha.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I like the owl, but his eyes are slightly wonky. Unless of course you mean for the Owl to have lazy eye LOL. Other than that he’s well drawn.

TypH
Participant
@typh
JENerationX;97657 wrote:
I like the owl, but his eyes are slightly wonky. Unless of course you mean for the Owl to have lazy eye LOL. Other than that he’s well drawn.

well he saw a hot female owl out of the side of his eye haha, thanks though, i’ll fix it up lol

TypH
Participant
@typh

I now have artwork up on FANGO ART(3 pieces up so far) over at Fangoria! go check it out and vote for it too!
http://www.fangoria.com/index.php?view=detail&id=11&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=257#joomimg

TypH
Participant
@typh

hoping that this works right, never used it this way before, photobucket is being an ass right now and not working so,but here’s a new tattoo sketch of a Japanese Stone Sun with some Morning Glory flowers and vines!
http://www.thetattooforum.com/picture.php?albumid=4664&pictureid=11183

TypH
Participant
@typh

here’s a small picture of my second Sketch Card, I tried something differnet with this one, and i’m much happier with this one, the scan is still not the greatest but I think it’s much better then the first Sketch Card,I’m thinking about taking pictures of the cards with a camera later on,they might look better that way, just have to wait and see I guess haha, so I think i’m going to stick with this technique that I used and work on mastering that,rather then colouring the whole piece.

I personally think black and grey looks better then fully coloured but that’s just how I am. Hope you guys like it!

Next Sketch card will be of Tiffany from Bride Of Chucky!
CopyofPicture562.jpg

TypH
Participant
@typh

NEW SKETCH CARD! Tiffany from Bride Of Chucky/Seed Of Chucky…I think it turned out good, still working on differnet greys, I’m going to try differnet colours for the backgrounds for every sketch card so far I really like the red one the most haha.

This was alot of fun to do though, my first time every drawing her so, might do more in the future! as for my next sketch card will just have to wait and see! The purple background didn’t come out as solid as I would have liked but I went over it 4 differnet time’s but oh well I think it still looks good!

Picture564.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.