TypH
Participant
@typh
Wardy;96169 wrote:
Nice dude, Do you think you could do a Clint Eastwood portrait 😛 ?

haha yeah I could give that a shot at some point and time, and I’m sure my dad would love to see my do something Clint Eastwood related, he’s a huge fan of his so haha.:D

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yeah Clint Eastwood is awesome! im also a big fan of he’s!

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;96171 wrote:
Yeah Clint Eastwood is awesome! im also a big fan of he’s!

Clint is the man! Here’s a great Clint portrait done by an amazing artist from Spain named Xavi Garcia. This guy does some of the nicest black and grey portraits and pinups, etc. I’ve ever seen.
http://www.tatuatgesxavi.com/htm/home.htm

Img231728_Clint2mr.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96172 wrote:
Clint is the man! Here’s a great Clint portrait done by an amazing artist from Spain named Xavi Garcia. This guy does some of the nicest black and grey portraits and pinups, etc. I’ve ever seen.

Img231728_Clint2mr.jpg

Im planning a Clint Eastwood by Dave Frodsham who work’s at tattoo chaos he is a good artist 🙂

TypH
Participant
@typh
Adler;96172 wrote:

Img231728_Clint2mr.jpg

Thats a very kick-ass Clint portrait piece! but for some reason looking at it, I can’t stop but think it looks like a 007 image for some reason haha

TypH
Participant
@typh

here’s something I just did up for fun earlier tonight, it’s my warm up jason voorhees sketch. I did this all in Oil Pastels, first time ever using them,had no clue what I was really doing with them,but this is what turned out, not to bad for 30mins or so haha, now onto my Jason Voorhees tribute piece!
jason3.jpg
jason2.jpg

hege
Participant
@hege

That magic shroom is freaky!

TypH
Participant
@typh
hege;96458 wrote:
That magic shroom is freaky!

Thanks Hege, yeah the Magic Shroom, was done up for a friend, she wanted that style piece lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
TypH;96495 wrote:
Thanks Hege, yeah the Magic Shroom, was done up for a friend, she wanted that style piece lol

Do my Clint Eastwood bitch :p;)

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;96540 wrote:
Do my Clint Eastwood bitch :p;)

What are you expecting him to do? For a portrait tattoo you don’t need a sketch like maybe you would for something else. All you need is to bring the picture of Clint that you want tattooed to a GOOD portrait artist and they will trace the design and make a stencil from the picture. For a portrait tattoo, the best reference is a high resolution picture of the subject, not a drawing.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;96541 wrote:
What are you expecting him to do? For a portrait tattoo you don’t need a sketch like maybe you would for something else. All you need is to bring the picture of Clint that you want tattooed to a GOOD portrait artist and they will trace the design and make a stencil from the picture. For a portrait tattoo, the best reference is a high resolution picture of the subject, not a drawing.

It’s not for me to get my Clint design my picture has already been chosen for 9months for my tattoo. I just think it would be good for him to do a Clint sketch that’s all 🙂

TypH
Participant
@typh

Here are some shots of my huge Dexter piece that I did up, I am a huge Dexter fan so I had to do it, The image itself is way to big to scan so we had to take shots from the camera, not sure the size specs for this piece but it’s almost the size if not bigger then two comic boards side by side it’s really huge. Hope you guys like the shots of it!
Dexter.jpg
Dexter1.jpg
Dexter2.jpg
Dexter3.jpg

haha an no worries i’ll do up a sketch of Clint soon enough, I’m just working now on a Jason Voorhees picture then a spiderman piece,then I have to do a blue rose stencil and a pocket watch and then I might try and fit Clint in:P haha

TypH
Participant
@typh

Jason Voorhees Friday The 13th movie poster tribute piece, not the best scan from my sketchbook, it’s a bit blurry on the one side,but you can get the basic idea of the piece, might try and ink it at some point to make it pop out some more.

Picture551.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I cannt believe Adler said that, if you cant draw Clint, how will you ever get the shading and all the lines in this complicated mans face right? Thats shit doesnt come out on a stencil

Side note…………Xavi is one of the worlds best, visit his site and see what you all think, he is amazing

Adler
Participant
@adler
mrchen;97486 wrote:
I cannt believe Adler said that, if you cant draw Clint, how will you ever get the shading and all the lines in this complicated mans face right? Thats shit doesnt come out on a stencil

I realize that, but a portrait artist does not use a drawing as reference. What I meant was I thought Wardy wanted a Clint sketch to bring to an artist as reference for his portrait tattoo where the artist will want a hi-res picture as reference not a sketch.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.