TypH
Participant
@typh

New art for everyone to check out! this piece is my 3rd Frankenstein piece of art(huge Frankenstein fan so haha) this piece is going to be used as reference for my Horror Tattoo Sleeve,that i’m planning on getting at some point and time, Frankenstein is going to be the first piece to the puzzle so to say. Hope you guys like it!
Picture417.jpg

I also hope to be able to show this piece off at this years Festival of Fear as one of my new pieces!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You certainly have talent dude. That is awesome!

TypH
Participant
@typh
Wardy;94264 wrote:
You certainly have talent dude. That is awesome!

thank’s alot man! glad too see you like it alot!

TypH
Participant
@typh

Art Of TypH promo sketch
Picture336-1.jpg
Stephen King’s IT:Pennywise The Clown!
Picture320.jpg
Picture323.jpg
quick 30min sketch of Billy Van from Hilarious House Of Frightenstein!
Picture305.jpg
Picture313-1.jpg
Chucky!!!
Picture299-1.jpg
Picture303-1.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

you must be drawing like 15hours a day every day there is like 5 more drawing’s on here haha

TypH
Participant
@typh
Wardy;94336 wrote:
you must be drawing like 15hours a day every day there is like 5 more drawing’s on here haha

haha yeah, that seems about right on the hours of drawing per day hahaha

TypH
Participant
@typh

Here is the newest piece of art i’ve done up, For some reason this piece just drained the life out of me haha, I actually did this piece up just for Festival Of Fear, I saw Lance on the guest list, so I wanted to do up a piece based off of him, from one of my favourite movies NEAR DARK, in my opinion one of the best vampire movies ever! Hope you guys like it!
Picture418.jpg

TypH
Participant
@typh

not new art, but I somehow forgot to scan this when I did it somehow, only a couple months old so, based off of Herman Munster! hope you guys like it!
Picture419.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
TypH;94569 wrote:
Here is the newest piece of art i’ve done up, For some reason this piece just drained the life out of me haha, I actually did this piece up just for Festival Of Fear, I saw Lance on the guest list, so I wanted to do up a piece based off of him, from one of my favourite movies NEAR DARK, in my opinion one of the best vampire movies ever! Hope you guys like it!
Picture418.jpg

loving this piece

TypH
Participant
@typh

Here are the inks for my Lance Henriksen from Near Dark Piece, inked it a new way, seeing my pieces lately have alot more grey’s in them then they use to, so hopefully it looks good to you guys! hope you like it!
Picture420.jpg

TypH
Participant
@typh

here are a couple picture’s a friend took of the Ottawa Horror Booth at Fan Expo/Festival Of Fear this year, and incase you folks didn’t notice, my artwork was being showcased at the booth this year;) pretty neat eh!
DSCN0606.jpg
DSCN0605.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Impressive dude!

TypH
Participant
@typh
Wardy;95683 wrote:
Impressive dude!

Thanks man, glad you like the pics, can’t wait for next years!

TypH
Participant
@typh

Here’s a superhero sketch for everyone to check out, I haven’t done anything superhero…since around Chirstmas I think, so I thought it was time to change things up a bit, been itching to do a Green Lantern piece, he’s one of my all time favourite superhero’s so here’s a somewhat quick sketch of him!
Picture-4.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Nice dude, Do you think you could do a Clint Eastwood portrait 😛 ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.