DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

I’m freezing and my cat is dead asleep on my sweatshirt that I took off earlier. Damn if only I had the foresight to put the sweatshirt over a chair instead of on a couch.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

My wife, my two dogs and the couple in the next apartment are all snoring (thin walls) and I can’t get any sleep. On another note, I’m going in for my first session for my sleeve tomorrow so I probably would not be sleeping any way.

SarahSmurf
Participant
@sarahsmurf

if you can dodge a brick you can dodge a ball!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
DragunRose;67423 wrote:
I’m freezing and my cat is dead asleep on my sweatshirt that I took off earlier. Damn if only I had the foresight to put the sweatshirt over a chair instead of on a couch.

every time you post I am distracted by your avatar. That tat is AMAZING!

HelloCarys
Participant
@hellocarys

I’ve been up for 4 hours and done… what?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

The only famous person I’ve ever knowingly seen in public was Jamie Hyneman from mythbusters.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose
Gsouder;67799 wrote:
every time you post I am distracted by your avatar. That tat is AMAZING!

Awesome! I cannot help but agree with you :p

I had it finished on Sunday, going to post pictures once it heals. To keep with random thoughts (kind of) my artist had to go over my old tattoo again and that part of my arm is fricken killing me, yay for being tattooed 3 times in the same spot!!

SarahSmurf
Participant
@sarahsmurf
DragunRose;68128 wrote:
Awesome! I cannot help but agree with you :p

I had it finished on Sunday, going to post pictures once it heals. To keep with random thoughts (kind of) my artist had to go over my old tattoo again and that part of my arm is fricken killing me, yay for being tattooed 3 times in the same spot!!

stupid question I know… Does getting a tattoo touched up hurt more than
getting it done the first time? I need to get the one on my wrist fixed.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
SarahSmurf;68144 wrote:
stupid question I know… Does getting a tattoo touched up hurt more than
getting it done the first time?

“There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers!” 🙂

Not a stupid question at all. I am very interested in the answer myself.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;68168 wrote:
“There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers!” 🙂

Not a stupid question at all. I am very interested in the answer myself.

I’ve never had a touch up but I assume that it’s the same needle going into the same skin at the place as the last time that the pain would be the same. Unless the process of getting a tat damages nerves theres no reason for it not to hurt so bad.

Keeping up with the random thoughts:

33 years of intense research led me to the conclusion that anyone over 6 and under 65 that wears velcro has something freaky going on. That’s right, I said it, Velcro= freaky. Unless you are a male stripper with velcro pants, that’s an exception. Although that clearly lands in creepy which is just as bad if not badder. or worse. Also, I’m in an hotel in town that was founded in 1860 as a whaling business. It has a broken pier and lots of birds and train tracks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Gsouder;68177 wrote:
I’ve never had a touch up but I assume that it’s the same needle going into the same skin at the place as the last time that the pain would be the same. Unless the process of getting a tat damages nerves theres no reason for it not to hurt so bad.

Well, the way I understand it the tattoo creates (or rather the body does) scar tissue to trap the ink. So tattooing into scar tissue inside the skin is presumably somewhat different from ‘virgin’ skin.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

How can Miranda Lawson has such ungodly amazing tits, perfect body, and such a potato shaped face?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I mean, seriously, it’s horrific. It’s bad enough she’s a terrorist bitch, but you’d have to do her doggy style with her face buried in the pillows, or the restroom floor, or whatever.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
KnightHawk;68262 wrote:
I mean, seriously, it’s horrific. It’s bad enough she’s a terrorist bitch, but you’d have to do her doggy style with her face buried in the pillows, or the restroom floor, or whatever.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Agreed… I can’t believe someone made that and got to a point where they said “yeah, you know, that’s just about right! I’m really proud of this.”

In other news, my dog just said “Woof woof…. woof… grrrrrwoofwoofwoof”, and I believe him.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Teeth was hilarious. I should have watched it sooner.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.