DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

Anyone else want to stab the Lunesta butterfly because you can’t sleep and a glowing butterfly won’t help?….just wondering….

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

“These [fists] are not the Hammer .”

“The Hammer is my penis…”

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I’m going in to start my full sleeve on May 12th. I’ve been waiting for a while for this appointment with this artist and I am very excited to go in. It got me thinking about real estate on my body. Meaning, there are so many great artists out there and I’m giving my whole arm to this one person.

Let me be clear, I have no doubts about my artist and I feel 100% confident in my decision. It just got me thinking about stuff.

Am I the kind of person to have two full sleeves? a chest piece? How far do I want to take this? The sleeve I’m getting is going to be a very realistic spooky scene with some skulls in black and grey, where can I put some color on my body? Will it clash?

Most importantly, what do I do when I hit the limit of what I want on my body? how do I continue expressing my artistry once everything is set and permanent?

I’ve been thinking a lot about this stuff so I thought I would share. Any thoughts or reactions about this?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I have 30 different things I want to do, and most of them are half-sleeve or larger. How will that even work? I have to pick and choose which I’ll actually get and which I’ll moan and whine that I couldn’t fit in.

Then there are all the small things… symbols and names and whatnot… things that don’t make sleeves. Where to put them without ruining the space needed for all the rest? Maybe I should make a sleeve out of the small things? I hopefully have 60 more years of life. I’ll want to add ink later, so I need some free space, which further limits what I want to do today.

As for your color clash, I intend to do that intentionally. One sleeve B/G while the opposite is bright colors. I also love photoshop pictures where only one or two things are in color while the rest is B/G, so I may do that with a tattoo as well.

In the end I’ll probably be covered from the neck down… which is a scary thought on it’s own.

mike_jemm
Participant
@mike_jemm

Quick question

Is InterSkin derby apart of the same group as London?

Cheers,

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I bit my tongue so hard that it bled and it bled a lot so I took a paper towel and pushed it on there and stuck it there and after 20 minutes I took it off and when I did it ripped the cut open again causing the bleeding to start all over agin.

Merty
Participant
@merty

I am thinking how long this day is taking.. then being mad at myself for basically wishing my life away by wanting it to hurry up!!! Lol….

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

(just for reference to my story, I work mon-friday 8ish-8ish and I have weekends off)

Last night I woke up on the hour every hour freaking out because in my reoccurring dream I had a massive meeting with the CEO’s of a few companies that I could not miss. Every hour I woke up, checked the time on my phone, saw that I was X:00 and then I fell back to sleep. Needless to say I am a bit grumpy right now.

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Has been to a drift rally this afternoon is is still fishing caliper dust and rubber out of my cleavage…

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Gsouder;66022 wrote:
(just for reference to my story, I work mon-friday 8ish-8ish and I have weekends off)

Last night I woke up on the hour every hour freaking out because in my reoccurring dream I had a massive meeting with the CEO’s of a few companies that I could not miss. Every hour I woke up, checked the time on my phone, saw that I was X:00 and then I fell back to sleep. Needless to say I am a bit grumpy right now.

Welcome to my world – can’t remember the last time I had a good noghts sleep – in my case it is hot sweats!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Thanks for painting the cell towers green so they look like trees, California, but can you paint the homeless to look like pavement next?

captured_ink
Participant
@captured_ink

Wondering if my blog will ever be finished and when am I next going to be able to get to the pub.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Listening to the Black Eyed Peas reminds me of the time I stabbed my own eardrums out with a butter knife while listening to the Black Eyed Peas

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Going out next week, got new white jeans, need a new top, red I think, to go with my red sandals – so, do I show my ink or cover up?

So, then I think, F**k it, it’s cost me a fortune, might as well show it off!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

There’s a reason our pinky fingers and our eardrums are the same diameter and I intend to find out what that reason is when I am elected president.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.