#147696
Dan
Participant
    @dan

@ArniVidar 136307 wrote:

Finally bought myself a half-decent cellphone.

Here’s the obligatory selfie 🙂

ftgl.jpg

Scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif


"It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal." -Joaquin Phoenix
#147697
Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

@ArniVidar 136307 wrote:

Finally bought myself a half-decent cellphone.

Here’s the obligatory selfie 🙂

ftgl.jpg

what did you get? I-phone or android?


#147709
Amok
Participant
    @amok

262155.jpg

@NorCalDan 135819 wrote:

green.jpg[/QUOTe]


Instagram: pacsyd
#147710
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

@Aussie_Al 136310 wrote:

what did you get? I-phone or android?

I said decent, not rubbish, so obviously it was an Android :p


test sig
#147719
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 136323 wrote:

I said decent, not rubbish, so obviously it was an Android :p

I have both One personal one for work. the Android is a Sony Xperia. While the Droid does almost everything as good or better then the iPhone I like the iPhone way better.

#147720
Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

@ArniVidar 136323 wrote:

I said decent, not rubbish, so obviously it was an Android :p

most of the new droid phones are technically superior to the iphones in everyway


#147729
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

Actually, it can’t be denied that iProducts are engineering masterpieces. The things Apple has been able to accomplish, like 12 hour battery times on paper-thin laptops for instance, are just amazing. I guess it’s true that with enough money you can do pretty much anything. And the amount of global brainwashing that they’ve accomplished is actually incredibly fascinating, from an anthropological / sociological standpoint.

I’ve always hated their proprietary, monopolistic business practices, however, so as a matter of principle I stay away from all iStuff.


test sig
#147730
Dan
Participant
    @dan

@ArniVidar 136307 wrote:

Finally bought myself a half-decent cellphone.

Here’s the obligatory selfie 🙂

ftgl.jpg

the image still doesn’t work for me in any browser I try,that’s the reason for the head scratching


"It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal." -Joaquin Phoenix
#147731
Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

@ArniVidar 136342 wrote:

Actually, it can’t be denied that iProducts are engineering masterpieces. The things Apple has been able to accomplish, like 12 hour battery times on paper-thin laptops for instance, are just amazing. I guess it’s true that with enough money you can do pretty much anything. And the amount of global brainwashing that they’ve accomplished is actually incredibly fascinating, from an anthropological / sociological standpoint.

I’ve always hated their proprietary, monopolistic business practices, however, so as a matter of principle I stay away from all iStuff.

yeah that pretty much sums it up for me too – I used to be a I-zombie throughout the 90s but these days I am pretty pro Androids and PCs


#147733
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

@NorCalDan 136343 wrote:

the image still doesn’t work for me in any browser I try,that’s the reason for the head scratching

Huh? It’s just hosted on Imageshack. Should be visible to everyone.

Anyone else not seeing the pic?


test sig
#147734
Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

yeah I am seeing it…unfortunately …. 😀


#147735
Dan
Participant
    @dan

@ArniVidar 136346 wrote:

Huh? It’s just hosted on Imageshack. Should be visible to everyone.

Anyone else not seeing the pic?

mmm,well I still can’t view it,

weird ,

ssdd.jpg
.
sssssdf.jpg


"It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal." -Joaquin Phoenix
#147736
Amok
Participant
    @amok

@ArniVidar 136346 wrote:

Huh? It’s just hosted on Imageshack. Should be visible to everyone.

Anyone else not seeing the pic?

I could see it yesterday but now it’s gone


Instagram: pacsyd
#147737
poxphobia
Participant
    @poxphobia

I can see it 🙂

#147738
ArniVidar
Moderator
    @arnividar

@Aussie_Al 136347 wrote:

yeah I am seeing it…unfortunately …. 😀

That which has been seen, cannot be unseen 😉

@Amok 136349 wrote:

I could see it yesterday but now it’s gone

Weird. Guess Imageshack’s being a bitch.


test sig
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 283 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.