Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@D3FiANC3 124541 wrote:

That’s the Pinnacle out in Hamburg, PA. One of the best views in PA imho.

I’ve been to Hamburg many times. I’ll have to check it out.

I control the stretch of railroad from Rutherford (Harrisburg) to Blandon, and Reading to Phoenixville.
I deal with the Reading and Northern in Hamburg daily.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

@D3FiANC3 124541 wrote:

That’s the Pinnacle out in Hamburg, PA.

I’m looking at a map here.. is this in the big blob of green you call the Berks County Park?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

@ArniVidar 124547 wrote:

I’m looking at a map here.. is this in the big blob of green you call the Berks County Park?

I don’t know if it’s officially part of the park, but yeah it’s right near there. It’s an 8-mile hike round trip from the Hamburg Reservoir up to the Pinnacle and back.

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

the me.

2hf2gxl.jpg

166addg.jpg

Original six
Participant
@original-six

@volatileghost 124935 wrote:

the me.

2hf2gxl.jpg

166addg.jpg

Whats your tattoo? 🙂

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

@Original six 124957 wrote:

Whats your tattoo? 🙂

I’ve got two roses under my collarbones and on my arm is a haunted house that is still healing 🙂

Original six
Participant
@original-six

@volatileghost 124960 wrote:

I’ve got two roses under my collarbones and on my arm is a haunted house that is still healing 🙂

Cool, I have 7 roses all together lol gunna be adding another next week lol

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

I definitely want more roses! Love roses <3

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Im on page 8 or 9 if you want to see my ugly mug

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@Original six 124225 wrote:

thought this thread could do with an update hope no one minds

why do people do that, you’ve put a hoodie on over the tattoo when it’s quiete clear that your trying to show off the tattoo, why not just take a picture of the tattoo instead of posing and looking like a idiot.

sorry if it “offends” you it’s just annoying.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

@Wardy 125119 wrote:

why do people do that, you’ve put a hoodie on over the tattoo when it’s quiete clear that your trying to show off the tattoo, why not just take a picture of the tattoo instead of posing and looking like a idiot.

sorry if it “offends” you it’s just annoying.

Lol sorry gok wan al bare that in mind next time I’m zipping up my hoodie, it zips all the way to the top of the hood so if it was zipped up you cudnt see my face and that would defete the object of this picture in this thread lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@Original six 125127 wrote:

Lol sorry gok wan al bare that in mind next time I’m zipping up my hoodie, it zips all the way to the top of the hood so if it was zipped up you cudnt see my face and that would defete the object of this picture in this thread lol

Sorry pretty boy, i was just wondering why your wearing a hoody in a gay looking pose to show of the tattoo, you know considering you’re wearing a hoody without anything on underneith, is that what everybody’s doing these days? I didn’t mean to offend you but i was just wondering why.

Kind regards

Your good friend

Wardy.

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

I don’t think “gay pose” is really appropriate. Whether he’s gay or not. Who cares if he’s not showing the tattoo the entire way? This thread was about showing our faces, not our tattoos. I’m sure there’s a picture of that tattoo somewhere else on this forum.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@volatileghost 125144 wrote:

I don’t think “gay pose” is really appropriate. Whether he’s gay or not. Who cares if he’s not showing the tattoo the entire way? This thread was about showing our faces, not our tattoos. I’m sure there’s a picture of that tattoo somewhere else on this forum.

Im talking about the purpose of the picture, he’s done a pose for the photo to show he’s face but also show off the tattoo by putting a hoody over the top whith nothing underneith the hoody, im not sure if that’s what people are doing for fashion these days im just saying it’s trying to make it look natural but showing it off in the same way.

I didn’t want the conversation to get out of hand in the first place i was just asking a very simple honest upfront question, he just took it the wrong way.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

@Wardy 125145 wrote:

Im talking about the purpose of the picture, he’s done a pose for the photo to show he’s face but also show off the tattoo by putting a hoody over the top whith nothing underneith the hoody, im not sure if that’s what people are doing for fashion these days im just saying it’s trying to make it look natural but showing it off in the same wayy
I didn’t want the conversation to get out of hand in the first place i was just asking a very simple honest upfront question, he just took it the wrong way.

Ive not took it any way lol I answerd lyou lol its a one piece not a hoodie thata why nothing underneath

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 283 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.