Viewing 15 topics - 20,386 through 20,400 (of 20,420 total) < 1 2 3 … 1,359 1,360 1,361 1,362 > Topic Views Posts Last Post I have a question about a tattoo that was shown on INKED…? 1,352views 1replies split 19 years, 2 months ago Do girls mind we guys looking at there back tattoos? 861views 3replies TargetTattoo 19 years, 1 month ago What will happen to me if I undergo MRI and I have a tattoo? 833views 4replies TargetTattoo 19 years, 1 month ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a tattoo 1,242views 2replies JJ702 19 years, 2 months ago Has anyone ever had their tattoo…?? 1,279views 5replies MamiZorro2 the second 19 years, 2 months ago New tattoo on the back of the neck cracking/breaking up.? 2,555views 4replies candra_calhoon 19 years, 2 months ago My daughter wants to pierce her ears. I want to make sure she gets it… 1,203views 8replies American Infidel 16 years, 11 months ago tattoos how old do u have to be? 916views 2replies dancool 19 years, 2 months ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a 1,286views 2replies BEBE_EYEZ 19 years, 2 months ago What do you think of this tattoo? 1,243views 6replies lacey H 19 years, 2 months ago Tattoo on ankle and opinions of tattoo.? 1,470views 1replies Laura 19 years, 2 months ago I am on long term High dose steroids and wondered if anyone had got a tattoo 1,093views 3replies Raygun 19 years, 2 months ago Why do people feel the need to put down others tattoos, just because they have arrogantdemureinkphotographysuicide girls 1,525views 1replies tchrnmommy 19 years, 2 months ago Questions for anyone that has their nose pierced? 823views 5replies Jessssiicaaaaa 17 years, 9 months ago How long must I wait to donate blood after I’ve gotten a tattoo? 1,128views 2replies Jelly Muffs 19 years, 2 months ago Viewing 15 topics - 20,386 through 20,400 (of 20,420 total) < 1 2 3 … 1,359 1,360 1,361 1,362 >