JasonDrvmz
Participant
@jasondrvmz
D3FiANC3;110171 wrote:
Check this out. This was my first tat. The circled area is where the artist really chewed up the the skin. Not only is it shiny, but there’s actually a noticeable indent in my leg there. It eventually healed completely. No shininess, no indent. I am missing ink in the middle of the line but that’s easy enough to touch it when I can be bothered.

5mgx7c.jpg

I’m just gonna let time take care of it, nothing i can do but wait 🙁

Roger1079
Participant
@roger1079

Tattoo Goo and products like it are a waste of money. The “silver skin” will go away over time. As stated, although the skin is healed after two weeks, it can take up to a couple months for the skin to finish regenerating. Your tattoo also no longer requires moisturizer of any kind unless you normally use it. Hope this helps.

Roger1079
Participant
@roger1079
JasonDrvmz;110175 wrote:
i think i’m just buggin out about the time factor.. 5 weeks/2 days and it still looks crazy, while I got another tat on March 9th and it’s healing up great so far that it looks fully healed….. FML lol

It all depends on the artist and the part of the body where the tattoo is. Different body parts heal differently and some artists are more gentle than others.

rjorge99
Participant
@rjorge99

[lang=es]Hi, I know this is an old thread, but I would like to know the final result of your tattoo, has been already 2 years since this post, so I would appreciate some pics , right now im in the same situation , eheh.[/lang]

kid_ghost
Participant
@kid_ghost

Hello mate, I trust you are well. I just checked out your tattoo pics and its exactly the same looking as mine. Also shiny and wrinkly. Did it manage to go back to your normal skin? Please help as im freaking out here. Thanks

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@kid_ghost 145438 wrote:

Hello mate, I trust you are well. I just checked out your tattoo pics and its exactly the same looking as mine. Also shiny and wrinkly. Did it manage to go back to your normal skin? Please help as im freaking out here. Thanks

Relax! Tattoos can take three months to heal.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

It can take around 3 months for a tattoo to fully heal and it will go through stages in that time. Just take care of it like you would any other wound and it will be fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.