jmechlin
Participant
@jmechlin

I personally don’t think I will ever take it this far, but its awesome that he did. Gsouder was right when he talked about artistic expression needing to be pushed. Its kinda funny that people are always complaining about how tattoos and piercings aren’t accepted, but when they see someone pushing the boundaries they rip on him :rolleyes:. The only thing I think he should have done differently was go to a better tattoo artist.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
ShauniMay;74761 wrote:
That is pretty gross, but at the end of the day it is each to their own. I personally wouldnt do it, but if it is his way of expressing himself, and if he likes it then good on him for showing it and not caring what others think.

I agree! Curious to see what this looks like in five years? will he continue to add or stop? hmmmm

xOwnlife1984x
Participant
@xownlife1984x

Gauging is his thing. I mean you can tell he is pretty into body mod, other than just gauging, and who are we to criticize him for that? As a community we pride ourselves on being open minded and non judgemental. And I am not saying that the original poster was being any of those I am just saying.

jmechlin
Participant
@jmechlin
TooManyNotEnough;77216 wrote:
I agree! Curious to see what this looks like in five years? will he continue to add or stop? hmmmm

it will continue to be awesome!

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
jmechlin;77241 wrote:
it will continue to be awesome!

As long as the individual is happy with what they’ve done I have no reason to say it is not awesome for them! Autonomy.

PandorasJar
Participant
@pandorasjar

Personally I think that stretched lobes etc look fine as long as they don’t go over the natural size (if that makes any sense!) So as long as they don’t distort the natural shape.
I’m not a fan of facial mods really, it’s the one place I’ve not and will never do anything to, but as others have said, each to their own and no-one should have a say over someone elses body. Fair play to him

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

The lobes don’t look too horrible, not minding the stretched labret. What gets me is the nostrils and the cartilage stretching. I’ve never until now seen stretched cartilage and personally didn’t think it possible with how thick cartilage is. In that sense, the fact that I didn’t think it possible, it is cool cuz it proves me wrong.

REmoKeiTH
Participant
@remokeith

I think artistic expression needs to be pushed as far as it can go and I respect him for doing just that. Would I do it myself? Nope, not on your life but I think he plays an important role in the free spirit nature of body modification.

robby82
Participant
@robby82

[lang=nl]da is er net iets over naar mijn mening…[/lang]

Shuketi
Participant
@shuketi

One mans pain, is another mans love… Or something. Each person has their limit of extremes. For however many piercings or tattoos you have, that may be your limit, but that man has his own limit.
This would be like someone telling you that you have too many, if you even have any.. To each, their own. ^^

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.