RossVanDerH
Participant
@rossvanderh

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zVk-HRVW2Aw_HM:http://www.barstools.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Nose-Gauging.jpg&t=1%5B/IMG%5D

Euw Euw Euw!!!! I mean come ON, trapeze artists could swing from his ears!! Anyone else find this rather disturbing? SOrry If ive offended anyone. I dont necessarily dislike gaugings but I think they should have a limit.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

I think artistic expression needs to be pushed as far as it can go and I respect him for doing just that. Would I do it myself? Nope, not on your life but I think he plays an important role in the free spirit nature of body modification.

Fro man aesthetic point of view, yeah, ew.

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89
Gsouder;73213 wrote:
I think artistic expression needs to be pushed as far as it can go and I respect him for doing just that. Would I do it myself? Nope, not on your life but I think he plays an important role in the free spirit nature of body modification.

Fro man aesthetic point of view, yeah, ew.

I agree with Gsouder

RossVanDerH
Participant
@rossvanderh

You know you guys are right. I hadnt thought about it, but you’re right.

vic13
Participant
@vic13

Each to their own. Its not my thing, but I guess he likes it and thats all that matters – its his face etc after all!

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

If that’s what he wants to do …that’s whatever…but I would definitely not be doing something like that at all…that looks wrong and painful on so many levels lol.

X-pressive
Participant
@x-pressive

Needs his bloody head read. Disgusting. Be hard to get a job lookin like that sicko LOl

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

Yeah ok that’s a little much. The lobe stretch doesn’t bother me at all but the nose *shudder* you can see right through it. What happens when he gets a cold? Who on earth would want to date that guy? Can you imagine bringing him home to meet your mum? Or worse Grandma?

Dice
Participant
@dice

It’s like when a tattooist doesn’t do piercings

and when a pericer doesnt do tattoo’s

it’s the ying yang 🙂

ShauniMay
Participant
@shaunimay

That is pretty gross, but at the end of the day it is each to their own. I personally wouldnt do it, but if it is his way of expressing himself, and if he likes it then good on him for showing it and not caring what others think.

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

The only problem I see here, is his nose…. EW! Honestly, what happens when you get a cold, or your sinuses are acting up & draining? Do I honestly even want to think about that?

Other than his guaged nostrils, I see nothing wrong with his piercings/tattoos.

Honestly, though, it is his body. Whatever he wants to do to it, more power to him. 🙂

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

I personally wouldnt take my body mods in that direction, but i do find extreme body mods like that interesting, and im glad there are people out there like that guy willing to take it one step farther. Id actually like to meet that guy and talk about body mods, im sure he would have some interesting stuff to talk about it in that regard.

I also find it funny when someone on a tattoo forum looks a picture like that and says “what a sicko!”, as if we all collectively dont get enough of that crap from the non-modified.

jyrva
Participant
@jyrva

How is he’s nose functions? Breathing and smelling?

larz
Participant
@larz

ahh i met that guy in salt lake once! i think his name is jack but he goes by some retarded nick name. anyways hes this real hard core vegan straight edge guy haha but he talks like hes always stoned. when i met him his hair wasnt shaved on thie side, it was grown out alot longer

shaneslawns
@

I hope he is a tattoo artist..or is self employeed…and never needs a job interveiw….but whatever not me….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.