RossVanDerH
Participant
    @rossvanderh

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zVk-HRVW2Aw_HM:http://www.barstools.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Nose-Gauging.jpg&t=1%5B/IMG%5D

Euw Euw Euw!!!! I mean come ON, trapeze artists could swing from his ears!! Anyone else find this rather disturbing? SOrry If ive offended anyone. I dont necessarily dislike gaugings but I think they should have a limit.

Gsouder
Participant
    @gsouder

I think artistic expression needs to be pushed as far as it can go and I respect him for doing just that. Would I do it myself? Nope, not on your life but I think he plays an important role in the free spirit nature of body modification.

Fro man aesthetic point of view, yeah, ew.

wickedjr89
Participant
    @wickedjr89
Gsouder;73213 wrote:
I think artistic expression needs to be pushed as far as it can go and I respect him for doing just that. Would I do it myself? Nope, not on your life but I think he plays an important role in the free spirit nature of body modification.

Fro man aesthetic point of view, yeah, ew.

I agree with Gsouder

RossVanDerH
Participant
    @rossvanderh

You know you guys are right. I hadnt thought about it, but you’re right.

vic13
Participant
    @vic13

Each to their own. Its not my thing, but I guess he likes it and thats all that matters – its his face etc after all!

Phat_Goddess
Participant
    @phat_goddess

If that’s what he wants to do …that’s whatever…but I would definitely not be doing something like that at all…that looks wrong and painful on so many levels lol.

X-pressive
Participant
    @x-pressive

Needs his bloody head read. Disgusting. Be hard to get a job lookin like that sicko LOl

‘Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional’
Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
    @morwin-nerdbane

Yeah ok that’s a little much. The lobe stretch doesn’t bother me at all but the nose *shudder* you can see right through it. What happens when he gets a cold? Who on earth would want to date that guy? Can you imagine bringing him home to meet your mum? Or worse Grandma?