msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Thaela;91080 wrote:
Went for my consult today 🙂 I go back for the actual tattoo on August 1st, which was the soonest he had an evening appointment (so my hubby who works midnights can go with me). Which is good timing considering we have a weekend up north at the lake the last weekend in July so I don’t have to worry about getting lake water in it.

Anyway, I’m super excited 😀

Very exciting! The wait is hard! I scheduled my appointment a couple months in advance and the wait was a real killer! Made it all that much sweeter! :):):)

Thaela
Participant
@thaela
buttwheat;91081 wrote:
Congrats. Please stick around and make sure to post pics after you get it done.

oh no worries, I plan on staying around…. I think you guys are stuck with me now :p

msmercury;91107 wrote:
Very exciting! The wait is hard! I scheduled my appointment a couple months in advance and the wait was a real killer! Made it all that much sweeter! :):):)

True! It will be nice to have it done after waiting… In the meantime I guess I’ll just have to haunt the forums and make everyone crazy along with me lol

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
Thaela;91118 wrote:
oh no worries, I plan on staying around…. I think you guys are stuck with me now :p

True! It will be nice to have it done after waiting… In the meantime I guess I’ll just have to haunt the forums and make everyone crazy along with me lol

Oh, we love it! Great to have you here!!:):)

ArniVidar
@arnividar
msmercury;91121 wrote:
Oh, we love it! Great to have you here!!:):)

Pfffft… speak for yourself!

:p

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
ArniVidar;91225 wrote:
Pfffft… speak for yourself!

:p

Haha! You love it!! :):):)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.