ByStarlight
Participant
@bystarlight

Hi guys…Ive been getting tattoos for quite a few years now, and i must say Im hooked. I most recently started a Japanese style half sleeve on my left arm from shoulder to elbow and Im considering making it a full sleeve. This is my frist time on these forums and I hope I might find the insight I’m looking for.
My idea is of a man sitting at a Japanese Maple tree smoking a pipe, the smoke rising from his pipe will turn into a hannya mask floating to the outer part of my left fore arm and a Koi rising to the inner part of my arm. I only have from my wrist to my elbow because of the upper half sleeve I have. I was wondering if anyone would like to comment or post their own idea of a pic that would suit that. NOTHING on google even came close to this idea. I would post a picture of my half sleeve if i could, but i cant! Some help with that would be awesome too. Thanks guys!!! The Main picture on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cstriba is of my half sleeve….i have some more work on it now than in the pic, but it will give you and idea.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

I am sending you a friend request on facebook. If I could come up with something you like, would you be willing to pay for it? I wouldn’t empty out your bank account, but I only work free for family. 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

might be too much going on in such a small area. do you want all that on just your forearm?

32503_1397749376532_1016166366_31102479_1221611_n.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Fuckin sweet, Yo. Beautiful work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.