Tatman_or
Participant
@tatman_or

Hi everyone. I’m a 27 year-old male from Oregon. I have 2 tattoos so far, and my journey has only begun. There is one on my left shoulder which is my own drawing put to skin, and one that has been added to on my right shoulder. The right arm is for me and my wife. We add when we feel like it to it, but will without question add something every 5th year. I do not believe in names or dates in my tattoos unless it is a memorial tattoo. my left arm will be sleeved (soon hopefully) and has to do with my belief system. My left leg with be all about the 50’s with a portrait of my grandma and grandpa’s wedding picture. My right leg with be about my heritage as well as a painting my sister created. I plan to somehow incorporate many different things for memorials of extended family on my back. So look forward to me coming here for lots of thoughtful ideas. :cool::D

rap214
Participant
@rap214

Hey man, I’m new here and happen to live in Oregon. You wouldn’t happen to be close to UO would you? And if you say you live in Corvallis… nothing good will come of it!! Ha just playing man, welcome to the forum and if you do live close to Eugene where did you get your work done?

Tatman_or
Participant
@tatman_or

LOL I’m farther north; Salem. I go to All American Tattoo in Salem. They’re really good there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.