Wardy
Participant
@wardy

get a divorce because she sounds horrible if she won’t let you get something you actually like.

You sound whipped (under the thumb) …

slap her in the face and tell her you’ve had enough of her shit

Go out, Get a tattoo, don’t give a fuck what she says

If she does show her where the door is.

It wont effect your job just don’t get it somewhere visible get it on top of your arm or something.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
msmercury;88634 wrote:
First of all, welcome to the forum. I have been having problems with my HUSBAND not allowing me to get anymore than the one tattoo that I have. It took me a year of begging and whispering in his ear before I got that one. I think he has caved and will be letting me get another tattoo this summer as long as it isn’t too large or too open. He wants me to be able to cover them and doesn’t want to have to look at them. When I wear shorts and go out in public, he doesn’t want to be seen with me, but I force him.

You can just wear clothes to cover your tattoo at work. That is no problem. No one at work knows I have a tattoo. However, I won’t hesitate to show it should I decide to wear a shorter skirt to work, which I don’t except on rare occasions. I usually am all alone at work anyway. It is a 1 girl office and 2 men for bosses who are rarely around, so, I really don’t have any concerns there and I doubt it would be an issue for either of them.

As for your wife, well, you’ll just have to keep on it and really let her know how serious you are. Hey, I know, do you have something you can blackmail her with? In exchange for keeping quiet, you get your tattoo!! hehehehehe! Maybe you can make a trade with her. Is there something she has always wanted so badly that she would say yes to your tattoo in exchange for you making her dream a reality? Just thoughts.

Anyway, good luck with it all. I hope you eventually get your tattoo.

msmercury, thanks for the reply! ๐Ÿ™‚ my post was actually about a year old and the good news is that i am finally getting my tattoo!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ hoping your situation gets better as well and that the hubby becomes more understanding! does he have any ink himself?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
WardyInk;88645 wrote:
get a divorce because she sounds horrible if she won’t let you get something you actually like.

You sound whipped (under the thumb) …

slap her in the face and tell her you’ve had enough of her shit

Go out, Get a tattoo, don’t give a fuck what she says

If she does show her where the door is.

It wont effect your job just don’t get it somewhere visible get it on top of your arm or something.

thanks for the reply ๐Ÿ™‚

but i won’t take any advice from someone like you ๐Ÿ™‚ i read your posts and replies and i’m amazed at how people here tolerate you ๐Ÿ™‚ take your tattooed fingers and stick ’em somewhere else they are welcome, but not here.

ciao!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well there’s clearly no need to act like that i was just telling you the truth mate.

Because it is honestly rather pathetic if you are under the thumb no need to take it out on me.

You made a thread crying about your problem and i told you the truth so keep your chin up and take the critisizim. you made the thread not me.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
KnightHawk;60570 wrote:
the way you’re refusing to sack up and take responsibility for your choice not to get inked is annoying the hell out of me for some reason.

This ^

It’s your decision. This isn’t something that calls for a discussion between you and the wife, such as the purchase of a home or plans to conceive. Presuming you don’t live at home with mom and dad, this isn’t something you need your family’s permission for either. As for your job, unless you go to your white collar conservative job naked, I can’t see how that forces your hand either. I plan on getting inked silly over the course of my life – but I will never get a tat from the neck up or elbows down b/c it wouldn’t fly at work. That leaves a hell of a lot of real estate leftover though.

Here’s a thought for your first piece … j/k, no harm intended. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3658d1298540760-tattoo-artist-facing-charges-after-drawing-penis-his-friend-080209-penis_tattoo.jpg

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

This is the funniest thread for ages.
This guy (if he is even a guy) has so many issues its untrue.
Read the guys posts again he is clearly a submisive that likes his wife bossing him around, he has invited being flamed and then thanks people for doing it.
Trapped in a one sided relationship? Maybe.
Gay man trapped in a hetro world? Maybe.
Confused? For sure.
Needing the kind of help that is better supplied by a pro with a couch rather than strangers on a tattoo forum? For sure.
FGS this is so funny its sad.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Cornishtiger;88797 wrote:
This is the funniest thread for ages.
This guy (if he is even a guy) has so many issues its untrue.
Read the guys posts again he is clearly a submisive that likes his wife bossing him around, he has invited being flamed and then thanks people for doing it.
Trapped in a one sided relationship? Maybe.
Gay man trapped in a hetro world? Maybe.
Confused? For sure.
Needing the kind of help that is better supplied by a pro with a couch rather than strangers on a tattoo forum? For sure.
FGS this is so funny its sad.

don’t say that Cornish he might spit he’s dummy out at you as well as me dude.

Some people just can’t take honesty.

Bope
Participant
@bope

make her get a tattoos first….:D then you have grounds to say, well you got ink, now its my turn…

Tranh Dep
Participant
@tranh-dep

@xanderx 60550 wrote:

hi, i’ve been frequenting this forum for the longest time now and finally found some lazy time to sign-up and post something…

just wanted to share with you guys my misery. ๐Ÿ™
i don’t know why, but I love tattoos! and as the title says, no matter how much I want to get one, i can’t…

why? ‘coz my wife won’t let me… *sigh*
i know, i know, please don’t give me any ‘it’s your body, do it for yourself, what does she care’ speech… ‘coz she is actually not that out of reason at all…
i work in finance for a big MNC and people would definitely shun the sight (or even thought!)
plus i come (and she does too) from a very conservative family…
plus she thinks i’m too ‘clean-looking’ and not look good with one…

i tried to put it in my ‘gifts wish list’ last Christmas but she totally ignored it! ๐Ÿ™
i even had my mind made-up on what to get hehe… a tribal sun and armband on both arms… but I guess I’m stuck at just admiring others’ i should say…

i did manage to get her to allow me to pierce my ears! (different and long story — but yay anyway!)… so maybe there’s hope…
anyway too many random thoughts already…

I just want to thank all those who post in this forum ‘coz I must say i’ve learned quite a lot already from just reading the posts and looking at the pics… someday it will happen!

keep rockin’ guys! (and gals!)

xander

Totally understood, keep rocking you!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.