Participant
@imark
Indy;61204 wrote:
Ask forgiveness, never permission.

+1 to Indy!

Indy
Participant
@indy

LoL, I saw that phrase on another forum where someones spouse was bitching at them about getting something.

On a serious note though, I can somewhat sympathize with the OP. I’ve been married going on 11 years now and my wife and I know how each other are, she may not care for inked skin too much but she also knows I’ll eventually get my way, so…

A healthy marriage isn’t going to end over a tattoo, well, I guess depending on what it is, hehe.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Dewolf;60554 wrote:
Why not get a fake one put on in the area youโ€™d like one, surprise her with it and gage her reaction. She might see it and decide she likes itโ€ฆor she might hit you, but, on the plus side, that it likely to be less painful than getting a tattoo done!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I feel really bored today… so decided to dig-up some pics and try and learn how to post in this forum… ๐Ÿ˜€

This one is one of the many ‘fake’ tattoos I had… I feel really pathetic or maybe pitiful (is that the right word?) posting this… but what the heck… aside from henna these are the best i can get ๐Ÿ˜€ these fake ones are not so nice though, looks really kiddie… wore this one during an ’80s (or was it ’70s?) costume party…

(P.S. No picture- realised when about to put the pic that “I may not post attachments” – hmm… wonder why?)

This one is what I would like to have someday (sun and armband)… fell in love with it as soon as I saw it… (sorry can’t remember whose was it or which website it got it from)…

(P.S. Can anyone help me on how I can insert an image from my pc? Thanks!)

Xander

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
xanderx;61270 wrote:
(P.S. Can anyone help me on how I can insert an image from my pc?

You could upload them on Imageshack or Photobucket first or put them in your gallery here.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Thansk Asenath! Here I go one more time…

I feel really bored today… so decided to dig-up some pics and try and learn how to post in this forum…

This one is one of the many ‘fake’ tattoos I had… I feel really pathetic or maybe pitiful (is that the right word?) posting this… but what the heck… aside from henna these are the best i can get these fake ones are not so nice though, looks really kiddie… wore this one during an ’80s (or was it ’70s?) costume party…

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3435/1507091656.jpg

This one is what I would like to have someday (sun and armband)… fell in love with it as soon as I saw it… (sorry can’t remember whose was it or which website it got it from)…

suncoverupwarmband.jpg

Xander

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

*sigh*

i was hoping the next time i posted it would be something like ‘finally convinced her!’, but who am i kidding…

my hopes were really high this time.. we celebrated our anniversary and as usual I included “tattoo” in my wish list… but she totally ignored it! ๐Ÿ˜ก

i got her extra special gifts this time round! just so she’d think she owes me something really special in return…

maybe the hints were too subtle…

i put up a tatoo pic in my FB profile for one… to which her reaction was a sneer “what’s that?!”… and mine a nonchalant “oh, nothing…” …that worked well…

wait for that next chance, i will…

for now i can play with my ear piercings… i’ll stretch them slowly, and secretly… maybe that’ll piss her off enough to say ‘do whatever you want!’ ๐Ÿ˜€

just sharing guys, ‘coz i’m really really frustrated…

hope y’all have a nice weekend…

KJD2121
Participant
@kjd2121

Pull your sacks out of your ass and tell her what you want.

You come here for sympathy after bad-mouthing your wife and blaming her and her family.

WTF – You sound like a whiny little bitch. Why don’t you show her this post you made and watch her reaction. Probably worse than if you came home tatted.

You need to be a bit more honest with your wife.

The whole job excuse is bullshit too. Ever heard of long sleeves??

Pull them out dude.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Seems like most of my friends wives were against them getting some ink done. But a couple of my friends just did it anyway and it turned out their wives actually loved it. Not saying you should just go out and get one anyway because I too asked my wife about me getting one. She didn’t care, she knew I really wanted one and let me get one. Just as long as it was tasteful.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Pull your sacks out of your ass and tell her what you want.

You come here for sympathy after bad-mouthing your wife and blaming her and her family.

WTF – You sound like a whiny little bitch. Why don’t you show her this post you made and watch her reaction. Probably worse than if you came home tatted.

You need to be a bit more honest with your wife.

The whole job excuse is bullshit too. Ever heard of long sleeves??

Pull them out dude.

thanks for the post. kinda rough but this was the kind of stuff i was expecting anyway…

i might just decide to show her this thread (accidentally or not), thanks for the idea.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Seems like most of my friends wives were against them getting some ink done. But a couple of my friends just did it anyway and it turned out their wives actually loved it. Not saying you should just go out and get one anyway because I too asked my wife about me getting one. She didn’t care, she knew I really wanted one and let me get one. Just as long as it was tasteful.

so what did you get?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
Infamous78;67415 wrote:

so what did you get?

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78
xanderx;67489 wrote:
so what did you get?

Got some tribal/polynesian stuff done on my arm. Going in a few weeks to get my daughters name inked on my left inner bicep with a winter theme.

Don’t think my wife would agree to me getting stuff like skulls, demons or anything like that. I can she how she wouldn’t like seeing that kind of stuff everyday but I did tell her about sugar skulls and started warming her up to those. I really do like them, just so many possibilities with them. If it was up to me I would have 2 full sleeves right now.

Will get all my pics up when I get my daughters name inked.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

๐Ÿ˜€

Sorry i couldn’t contain my excitement so i had to dig-up this old thread!

…and… Yes! I’m finally getting one!!! Bwahahahaha!

๐Ÿ˜€

Now I guess the planning starts, as I’m no longer keen on getting the sun and armband piece I originally wanted…

Hoping to get it by August (in time for by birthday) and post pics!!!

๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

First of all, welcome to the forum. I have been having problems with my HUSBAND not allowing me to get anymore than the one tattoo that I have. It took me a year of begging and whispering in his ear before I got that one. I think he has caved and will be letting me get another tattoo this summer as long as it isn’t too large or too open. He wants me to be able to cover them and doesn’t want to have to look at them. When I wear shorts and go out in public, he doesn’t want to be seen with me, but I force him.

You can just wear clothes to cover your tattoo at work. That is no problem. No one at work knows I have a tattoo. However, I won’t hesitate to show it should I decide to wear a shorter skirt to work, which I don’t except on rare occasions. I usually am all alone at work anyway. It is a 1 girl office and 2 men for bosses who are rarely around, so, I really don’t have any concerns there and I doubt it would be an issue for either of them.

As for your wife, well, you’ll just have to keep on it and really let her know how serious you are. Hey, I know, do you have something you can blackmail her with? In exchange for keeping quiet, you get your tattoo!! hehehehehe! Maybe you can make a trade with her. Is there something she has always wanted so badly that she would say yes to your tattoo in exchange for you making her dream a reality? Just thoughts.

Anyway, good luck with it all. I hope you eventually get your tattoo.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.