alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

ithis is a cover up still healing in the pic and its the 3rd session one more session is left to do some touch ups and the wind bars again because they faded a bit from the last session i had let me know what you think about the koi

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

do you have any pics of the tattoo that was in this space originally? x

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

yeaaa here u go lol i know its garbage thats y i covered it

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Why would you cover that? That is fucking awesome

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

lol sure bro thats garbage cmon now im happy i covered that

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

so what yall think about the coverup

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

hi

sorry man but I’m not liking it at all… i almost couldn’t recognize that it was a koi… too many black areas which i guess was needed to cover up the old ink, but it really does look like a coverup in that sense…

do you like it yourself?

eddie1983man
Participant
@eddie1983man

hey mate,

I had no problem recognising it as a koi or anything although it is overall quite dark in areas as was needed to cover the pimp tat (which was pretty funny). Why haven’t you covered the elbow, knee or sheets? I think a bit more background would add to the piece, and cover it nicely.

I just think that needs to be covered, but otherwise he did a good job hiding what’s underneath.

How do you feel about it?

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

i like it and thats not a good picture in the iddle the big black spot is a rock that u cant really see in the pic but maybe next week i will go to get more around and inner bicep then i ll do the elbow but i still got my lower arm i need to finish appreciate it though

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like it man, it’s a little different to the usual koi which ain’t a bad thing.

Although you seem to have a square black growth on your face.

And fucking lol at that pimp tattoo, probably not what you want on your own arm though. Congrats

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Are you a well known criminal that is on the run?

Im just wondering because you have covered your face up in the picture?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;104180 wrote:
Are you a well known criminal that is on the run?

Im just wondering because you have covered your face up in the picture?

Yet his avatar is a picture of him

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

were you drunk at the time of the original tattoo? lol

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

do yall really need to see my face this aint facebook were i gotta show myself i just wanted to show my tattoo not myself

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

lol naw i wasnt drunk i was alot younger i was like 15 when i got it so u could just imagine i didnt really care what i got i just wanted some ink yeah i know big mistake thats y its covered now plus money was hard to come by with no job or anything to have money coming in

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.