DonTonberry
Participant
@dontonberry

I can see it now, and I very much doubt I’ll be going back there.
I am paying for it to be covered up or at least to be made to look a little bit better.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I would think that would be hard to cover as it is. Obviously it would have to be something pretty damn big and fairly dark.

Joink
Participant
@joink

What the fuck is that? Not only did he do the wrong word but the placement of the quote is terrible. Sorry man.

DonTonberry
Participant
@dontonberry

It’s meant to actually be like that… It’s because I have loads of scars on my arms and it was mainly to cover it up and it had to go around them.

Joink
Participant
@joink

I see. Why use a big quote to cover them up, though? Seems to me it would look much better to have an artist design something cool to cover them. The quote looks funny like that. That’s just my opinion though.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum mate you will like it here 🙂

hehe :p

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
buttwheat;95821 wrote:
Sorry man sucks to have it wrong. didn’t you notice it when he put the stencil on and asked if this is OK?
I have to ask was this done professionally in a shop?

I have to ask… Is it the artist, or is it the material he was given? He looks like he might be capable of doing a decent tattoo.. Who did it and what shop?

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

sorry for you man!

i can’t believe they screwed up that quote! that is like one of the most famous ever!

“…blast off at the speed of light… Surrender now or prepare to fight!”:D

maybe laser is an option?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.