StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

Hey all,

Instead of just making my last thread longer than it already is I just decided to update you with a new thread…The first two pictures are old but I’m using them to show you a little of what the bottom half looks like.

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

Now for the updated work…

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It pretty much sucks. No man looking good I love the barbed wire wraped around that arm that is sick.

What else do you have planed for it?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Cant wait to see it finished. Great artist choice, caesar is da man!

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

To be honest the pictures don’t do it justice… I can’t wait until it’s all said and done and we take some really good pictures for his website.

What’s left to be done? The one angel needs a head still, lol….and both the angels will have ropes pulling up the mask of comedy and then we have a lot of clouds around my arm to do which opens me up to hide some symbols…still unsure of if I’m going to hide something in there. Also, there are some parts on the bottom half the need to be polished and completed…but we are in the home strech right now which I’m super excited about.

clay1680
@

Nice work and congrats on the piece. the strings being pulled from your skin to the mask has a great effect to it Also, the depth from your elbow down is what i love best about very good b&g artists and it is the easily one of my favortie things to see in a tattoo.

Panter
Participant
@panter

As you say, the pictures aren’t great, but even so it looks to be awesome work.
Very much looking forward to seeing this finished

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Loving this dude looks really good and really well done. Be sure to keep us updated with some pictures when it’s complete.

Congrats on the Ink. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.