jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob

its already peeling so yea ima get the wrecking balm and give it a try hoffuly itll work better cause i read alot of bad reviews about it

ArniVidar
@arnividar
CaptJon;92890 wrote:
You are a moderator and THIS is how you answer someone looking for help?

Yes?

Wrecking Balm consists of acids and other chemicals designed to boil and tear away skin. Although the concentrations are low enough to border on it being completely useless, you are still rubbing acid into an open wound… which is going to hurt like a motherfucker with barbwire wrapped around his johnson.

You are telling him to go ahead and test this out, and then you jump on me for giving bad advice?

Yes, I’m a moderator. That doesn’t mean I’m a saint, nor does it mean that I mollycoddle people that come in here wanting actual help.

jacob310jacob;92895 wrote:
its already peeling so yea ima get the wrecking balm and give it a try hoffuly itll work better cause i read alot of bad reviews about it

Well if it’s already peeling (after 6 days, that’s pretty quick), you’re bordering on it being okay to start messing with the balm. If it were me, however, I’d hold on until you’ve STOPPED peeling before starting. As I say, it’s acid and abrasive and it can’t be nice to mess with that. But I guess there’s only one way to find out of it’s safe to use so soon 😉

The reason for your reading a lot of bad reviews about it, is because it’s not going to do much good at all, if any.

That being said, it can’t hurt to try to do that alongside doing a load of tanning and swimming in chlorine and basically doing everything that every aftercare instructions tell you not to do. I’d still think you’re going to need laser anyway, so don’t spend too much cash on stuff that doesn’t do squat.

CaptJon
Participant
@captjon

I know a young lady who used it with some success so not everyone is scared of it like you seem to be. I said try it assuming its not sold in 55 gallon drums to bath in and also assuming that if he does experience pain that he will discontinue its use. Not everyone is a pansy.

Yes i question your lack of advice and now you offer substance only after be called out. Being a moderator certainly qualifies you for nothing and i know this but does it mean you give stupid answers to seemingly intelligent questions and no one is to question that?

Piss poor advice as well as judgement on your part. Way to go pro.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
CaptJon;92900 wrote:
now you offer substance only after be called out.

That would be because this needed no more substance to begin with. My opinion is my own and does not require me to explain why I have it. I added the explanation only for you, but it was a pointless thing to do since it added nothing to my initial statement.
Bathing fresh ink in acid is stupid, and I expressed my view of this with no small amount of sarcasm. It has nothing to do with being ‘a pansy’, and has everything to do with me disagreeing with people giving stupid advice to other people that might not know better. Funny thing, however, is that I don’t see Jacob being especially angry with me, and it was to him that I directed my sarcasm… not you.

CaptJon;92900 wrote:
but does it mean you give stupid answers to seemingly intelligent questions and no one is to question that?

Not at all. You are free to question my opinion as much as you like. Just understand that I, too, am free to both express and defend that opinion as I see fit. This has absolutely nothing to do with me being a Moderator.

CaptJon;92900 wrote:
Way to go pro.

Pro? I am no more pro than you are.

CaptJon
Participant
@captjon

Fresh ink he does not want so i don’t think he cares what it will do to it especially when all it will do is lighten it for a better cover. What did you offer? Nothing but a sarcastic answer with no merit. Now you offer your infinite wisdom to me.LOL. You can keep it.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
jacob310jacob;92694 wrote:
… could be that im 17 and lets say ignorant?

I live in California and you must be 18 to get tattooed out here. No minors, not even with parental consent. Not sure how it is in your area. But it doesn’t matter much since youll be 18 in a year. The problem you’re gonna run into is finding a good tattooer that would be willing to fix scratcher work. You might get turned away a few times but you’ll eventually find someone. Good luck!
Since it’s on the elbow and not done by a professional, you’re tattoo will most likely fall out anyway. Wait for it to heal before you try wrecking balm. It might just be light enough for an easy cover up.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

To throw this off topic. Hey Arnold I clicked on your link and you’re not half bad.

jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob

so this tat faaded a bit more on the bottom which seems to have less ink im loking around for a lazor place that isnt to pricy … get it redone at a shop when its all over 😉

Amok
Participant
@amok
jacob310jacob;94772 wrote:
ink im loking around for a lazor place that isnt to pricy … get it redone at a shop when its all over 😉

Don’t look around for a cheap laser place, haven’t you learned from the cheap tattoo incident? Go to a good laser shop and get it done properly. If you can’t afford it, save up until you can. If it were me I’d go to the best place no matter what it cost.

jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob

This tattoo actually cost just as much as it would have at the shop so wasnt really cheaper … its not like ima go to a swapmeet these will still be certified dermatoligist … Just some places have better prices then otheres since there are so many in la it seems

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Jesus. No offence dude but i thought my tribal was bad…

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
CaptJon;92890 wrote:
You are a moderator and THIS is how you answer someone looking for help? Good lord, try not to help too many people with your words of wisdom.

A dumb question gets a sarcastic answer what do you expect. The kid gets a dumb ass tattoo y a dumb ass scratcher then wants to rub chemicals on it to damage the tattoo. No wonder some of you guys get shit tattoos your so bright.:eek:

jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob
goldengraemes;94797 wrote:
A dumb question gets a sarcastic answer what do you expect. The kid gets a dumb ass tattoo y a dumb ass scratcher then wants to rub chemicals on it to damage the tattoo. No wonder some of you guys get shit tattoos your so bright.:eek:

so its a dumb question to ask if i can cover up a tattoo? or remove it with a tattoo remover? lol gtfo

jacob310jacob
Participant
@jacob310jacob
Wardy;94794 wrote:
Jesus. No offence dude but i thought my tribal was bad…

none taken 🙂 im just glad i didnt let this guy do the tribal i wanted

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

You should treat your body a little better. Go to a decent artist and when a mistake is made see a professional to get it sorted, rubbing an acid based product into a new tattoo isn’t clever and if you think it is you are dumb. No harm in wanting it removed but if you fuck the skin up further then a cover up is less likely

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.