Jack3
Participant
@jack3

Hey guys,

My name’s Jack, I’m new to the forum but it looks fantastic, I look forward to spending more time here 🙂

Thought I’d start off by sharing a couple of pieces.

Back to the Future tattoo by Cecil Porter:
228786_1923174591531_1007091205_32206355_2178645_n.jpg

Collaboration tattoo by Brandon Bond, Paul Booth, Tony Mancia, Darrin White, Dave Tedder:
46130_1507111910224_1007091205_31490540_2269404_n.jpg

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Holy shit!!!! @ the Back to the Future piece. 😮
Fucking unbelievable!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hi and welcome. Very nice collection you have started. I’ve never known anyone with work from Booth.

Jack3
Participant
@jack3

Thanks guys 🙂

Yeah the collaboration was supposed to just be the All or Nothing crew (Bond, Mancia and Tedder), but it was at a convention, and Booth and White just jumped in. It was awesome 😀

Amok
Participant
@amok

Very nice ink you have there, congrats.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Im actually LOVING the back to the future tattoo’s!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Holy heaven! I love the Back To The Future tattoo! Very, very nice! Oh, and welcome to the forum!:)

Jack3
Participant
@jack3

Thanks everyone, very much appreciated.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

This belongs in the vip section of the forum…! 😀

My god, those are some awesome tattoos.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

How old is that BTTF piece? I’m only asking because I KNOW, if I got a piece like that, the white would’ve disappeared after a few weeks… And now I’m jealous of you. Thanks.

Jack3
Participant
@jack3

It was a multi session piece (I’ve still have the background done).

So in that pic, Doc was just finished, Biff was about two weeks old, and Marty was two months old.

The white is as strong now as when it was done 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Jack3;89785 wrote:
It was a multi session piece (I’ve still have the background done).

So in that pic, Doc was just finished, Biff was about two weeks old, and Marty was two months old.

The white is as strong now as when it was done 🙂

looks quality man!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Okay, I’m probably going to get strung up here, but I didn’t even recognize anyone on that piece but Christopher Lloyd. Is that supposed to be Mike Fox (Marty) in the middle? Also, I haven’t seen all of the films, so I don’t even recognize the last one. I think the color, shading and artwork is great, but as for the recognizability of the other two? …

Jack3
Participant
@jack3
Dave Van;89799 wrote:
Okay, I’m probably going to get strung up here, but I didn’t even recognize anyone on that piece but Christopher Lloyd. Is that supposed to be Mike Fox (Marty) in the middle? Also, I haven’t seen all of the films, so I don’t even recognize the last one. I think the color, shading and artwork is great, but as for the recognizability of the other two? …

I totally get what you’re saying. The ‘Marty’ is wrapped around the front of my thigh, so it’s really hard to get a flat pic, it’s not as broad as the pic makes out and the eyes are more even. As you said, you haven’t seen all the movies, so you won’t recognise Mad Dog (from the third movie). 🙂

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Dave Van;89799 wrote:

I believe Marty is from the second film and the third character, if not mistaken, is the cowboy from the third film.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.