Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
Jack3;89821 wrote:
I totally get what you’re saying. The ‘Marty’ is wrapped around the front of my thigh, so it’s really hard to get a flat pic, it’s not as broad as the pic makes out and the eyes are more even. As you said, you haven’t seen all the movies, so you won’t recognise Mad Dog (from the third movie). 🙂

Yeah, I can understand that. I have a real tough time getting a good shot of my tats and artwork both. But it really is some nice work.

Adler
Participant
@adler
Dave Van;89799 wrote:
Okay, I’m probably going to get strung up here, but I didn’t even recognize anyone on that piece but Christopher Lloyd. Is that supposed to be Mike Fox (Marty) in the middle? Also, I haven’t seen all of the films, so I don’t even recognize the last one. I think the color, shading and artwork is great, but as for the recognizability of the other two? …

I was actually thinking the same thing, especially with Marty. I love Cecil’s work though.

Padawan
Participant
@padawan

Oh my!:eek: That BTTF set is absolutely incredible! Now I’m jealous… 😀

clay1680
@

absolutly SICCKKK.. Cecils work is just incredible and i did have a little trouble recoignizing Marty McFly but i think it was because of the nose it seems to be at a weird angle and its probably from what you said being wrapped around your thigh. and Biff and Doc look amazing as well. As for the other piece im jealous of you because its fucking awesome and i love B&G.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

By the way, Everyone is so focused on the BTTF tat, I just want to say the other piece is fascinating. I love the detail in the skull. Who designed that one?

Badger81
Participant
@badger81

Great Scott!!! Thats an awesome tattoo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;89735 wrote:
Hi and welcome. Very nice collection you have started. I’ve never known anyone with work from Booth.

and his 400/hr price tag!!!

but that is one impressive list of collaborations!! was booth guesting at all or nothing when you got that collabo?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.