clay1680
@

the dog is done good but if its your actual dog you shoulda got a pic of your dog ive seen that flash of the exact pic and a real portrait would mean more i think.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
clay1680;84340 wrote:
the dog is done good but if its your actual dog you shoulda got a pic of your dog ive seen that flash of the exact pic and a real portrait would mean more i think.

Nope it’s not my actual dog, but it’s a tattoo to symbolize “Gracie” jiu-jitsu & my commitment to the art.My school symbol is on the collar. Me & the wife have two tiny cairn terriers, I do <3 them, but I won't be inking them on me anytime soon:D

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Whats this book you speak of? I might get it.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
BossNass;84344 wrote:
Whats this book you speak of? I might get it.

Guy atchison put out a book of his bio-mechanical artwork. It has alot of different styles of his bio=mechanical artwork. I picked it up at a tattoo convention, but I’m sure you could find it online somewhere?

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

I’m digging the lion as well, nice collection of tattoos. ๐Ÿ™‚

dan_s
Participant
@dan_s
BossNass;84320 wrote:
Don’t like Japanese stuff, its tacky and overdone.

you dont like much do you :confused:

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

I’m absolutely loving that backpiece. It is absolutely fantastic! Definitely like the Gracie tattoo as well.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
Sinnaere;86362 wrote:
I’m absolutely loving that backpiece. It is absolutely fantastic! Definitely like the Gracie tattoo as well.

Thanks, my cousin want to re-shade it & do some general touch ups & extend it down onto my butt which I’m not looking forward to:(

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Loving all your work dude, especially the hand pieces and the Grim Reaper

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

the back piece is amazing, loving the girls

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

Thanks for all the compliments. I have two more sittings on my bio mechanical sleeve on my left arm & my right arm sleeve was just completed 100% just gotta have the mrs take some high res shots.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

quite some collection you have there! i have to say, even though its totally not me i also really like your back piece! it’s beautifully done! dont let him tamper with it too much! lol i liked the lion too and i have to say the colours on the handpieces are awesome even if other people dont like flames lol i love traditional japaese artwork, especially when done well, dont let one person put you off it because its not their taste. i think japanese style can be some of the most beautiful personally ๐Ÿ™‚ keep us updated with those pictures! ๐Ÿ˜€

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

That is some pretty cool work you have gotten done!

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
kittykat200;103224 wrote:
quite some collection you have there! i have to say, even though its totally not me i also really like your back piece! it’s beautifully done! dont let him tamper with it too much! lol i liked the lion too and i have to say the colours on the handpieces are awesome even if other people dont like flames lol i love traditional japaese artwork, especially when done well, dont let one person put you off it because its not their taste. i think japanese style can be some of the most beautiful personally ๐Ÿ™‚ keep us updated with those pictures! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks everyone

The best part about those hand pieces are that they’re cover ups. They both had multi sittings to finally get them to cover, I’m very happy with them. I’ll be sure to get up some new pics soon.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.