2eeznd0.jpg
2rfcxs2.jpg
244z50o.jpg
kbubmo.jpg
142vdrt.jpg
20pre4x.jpg
29ero0m.jpg
28ja3qf.jpg

Most of the work is done by my cousin Scott Carlin, Brian Ulrich & Terry Manning. I have a ton more & I’ll ask the wife to take some pics. I’m 90% done on a full bio-mechanical color bombed sleeve on my left arm. I still have plenty of room left on the legs, but that’s planned out too. I also have to finish some work on my torso, it’ll never be done:(

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

Looks good man. I’m liking the lion.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
bboarder06;84298 wrote:
Looks good man. I’m liking the lion.

Thanks, the pic was taken on the last sitting & was still a little pink in one area.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Why won’t you get your torso finished? I really like all the tattoos apart from your blue hand. Not a fan of flame tattoos.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
BossNass;84307 wrote:
Why won’t you get your torso finished? I really like all the tattoos apart from your blue hand. Not a fan of flame tattoos.

I wrestle/do martial arts so I’m always planning sittings around when I take a break from training thus the delay. The flame hand piece is actually a cover up, actually both are so I was limited to my choices. I had to have the blue one done twice to get it to cover. My hand blew up like a boxing glove. You can see in the pic it’s still oozing a day later:D I gotta admit it covered the old piece well(big skull)

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Ahhhh, ohk, makes sense. What are your plans for your legs?

clay1680
@

Dammmnnn, that back piece is fucking great. the softness of the figures and rendering is really well done. and finish that Grim Reaper i need to see that done dude it looks sick so far

legendasboy
Participant
@legendasboy

amazing work on the back piece

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
BossNass;84309 wrote:
Ahhhh, ohk, makes sense. What are your plans for your legs?

Not sure yet, I have a few pieces their already, but I have a fair amount of room left. I’m thinking something along the lines of a traditional japanese style piece since I don’t really have any yet.

My wife just got a 3/4 sleeve done in that’s all flowers and animals in a asian style & I just love that look. It seems timeless.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Don’t like Japanese stuff, its tacky and overdone.

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
BossNass;84320 wrote:
Don’t like Japanese stuff, its tacky and overdone.

Well, it’ll be awhile before I get to my legs so I’m sure I’ll change my mind:D I’m currently working on a full color bio-mechanical sleeve that is 90% done so I’ll get some pics up of that soon. It’s turning out great.

Thanks for the comments on the back piece everyone. My cousin did it free hand probably 6+ years ago & he wants to go in and re-shade the entire thing again & probably extend it onto my butt which I won’t be looking forward to:( He’s gotten so much better as a artist each year.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I love bio-mech. Its awesome, I’m planning on getting some on my leg.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

wow…………..

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss
BossNass;84325 wrote:
I love bio-mech. Its awesome, I’m planning on getting some on my leg.

Yes sir, it’s a great look. My left arm was my mistake arm. I got a bunch of small tattoos there while I was in the navy etc… The same guy who did the blue cross cover up on my hand is doing it. His colors are like neon. It’s all dark & green at the bottom and goes into purples & blues at the top & he interwove skulls into it. I get a ton of compliments on it, because how colorful it is compared with my black/grey right sleeve.

The bio-mech covered up all the old ink 100% so now it looks like a orignal sleeve instead of some collage. I’ll get some pics of it soon. I bough Atchisons book for the idea on what style bio I wanted.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m really liking that back piece that is pretty sick.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.