florida13
Participant
@florida13

man i remember joining this forum a while ago and i didnt have one tattoo. now i am on my 5th one…

here is my new one.. got this like 5 days ago.. B on the left side with a crown on top and a S on the right… my initials.

34ox8k3.jpg

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon

Nice work. What do the initials “B” and “S” mean for you, can i ask?

florida13
Participant
@florida13

they are my first and last name.. brandon and s is my last name.. my friend did it all.. $80

GreenDragon
Participant
@greendragon
florida13;83620 wrote:
they are my first and last name.. brandon and s is my last name.. my friend did it all.. $80

Cool. The font is sharp. Can’t beat the price either.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Meh, looks ok but sorry I just don’t get why people get tattoos of their name or initials. To each their own I guess.

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

looks nice thanks for sharing. Yeah tats can be addictive not surprised you are on # 5 now. What’s next

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

Can’t really tell how good they are without close-ups. Other than that, yeah, pretty boring.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

From this distance the only thing I can see is the poor shading on the S. You should get your last name tattooed on you.

florida13
Participant
@florida13

i dont know what my next one will be…. may just get the cross and beads on my right arm done next… need them black… its too light

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Some of the best lettering i have ever seen. U are a lucky guy!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
yodaddynukka;84607 wrote:
Some of the best lettering i have ever seen. U are a lucky guy!

Are you going for the record on the most sarcastic replies in 12 hours?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

my leaf has turned.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
yodaddynukka;84612 wrote:
my leaf has turned.

Hardly. It’s more like poorly disguised contempt that’s clearly shining through your posts. This is actually just as annoying as you ripping people a new one in every post for no reason.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
ArniVidar;84615 wrote:
Hardly. It’s more like poorly disguised contempt that’s clearly shining through your posts. This is actually just as annoying as you ripping people a new one in every post for no reason.

let me guess, youre going to ban me again, but for giving compliments this time?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

How about you just try to be honest without being an intentional prick? Your condescension is no less intentional or prickish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.