Marcus

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

I like that, quite a lot actually.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

both mits done now. congratulations. what do you do for a crust if you don’t mind me asking?

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Well I’m not hip and down with the lingo these day’s so I will assume you’re talking about money. I work for a company called AXYZ Automation, I have a desk job here handling all our in-coming orders through or system. I also handle our inventory as well via a program called Visual Manufacturing.

We design and Manufacture CNC Router Systems

Cheers,
Marcus

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

yeah money. well that’s great you’ve got a job that allows you to get hand tatts!

TopTattooPics
Participant
@toptattoopics

very nice thanks for sharing.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is some nice ink.

I have always been a bit annoyed my work don’t allow vis ink so always held back from lower arm tattoos.

That said if I get made redundant next week i am thinking of pressing ahead and getting some work done and screw the next employer ๐Ÿ˜€

Take care
Matthew

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Haha, I made this decision when I was 13 so I pretty much said screw my employers this is what makes me happy. Next is to work on my palms and what not around the surrounding area.

Cheers,
Marcus

xCABALLEROx
Participant
@xcaballerox

Nice man!

I’m getting my right hand done next Thursday! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Well done hand tattoos always look awesome. Just something about a hand covered in ink that makes me… ๐Ÿ˜€

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Hands and Neck are my favorite areas, although I don’t have my neck done yet one day.

Cheers,
Marcus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.