buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Prawln;83041 wrote:
Well at the end of the day… i like it.. others like it (not you guys) and I still like going to my tattooist and like what she does…

That’s awesome that is all that matters. Some of us just have high standards for tattoos. And your posting it on a tattoo forum so if it’s not jaw dropping in it’s awesomeness it will be critiqued. I’m sure there are tons of people that like it but there are tons of people that don’t know shit about tattoos.

I don’t know shit about NZ Check out Erin Chance if she is anywhere near you.http://badtastearmy.com/home.html

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia
Prawln;83030 wrote:
Pox… im in love with you lol… your the mantus for stick up and helping! but i do have to agree about Panthen… I was trying to have a look and he doesnt have any ink work on here… does that mean he has none at all and just likes to “play mean to keep guys keen” on him lol

Just trying to restore some balance here ๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree, you have uneven lines, and yeah the tattoo on your chest needs work. But hey, my strategy worked ;p So there you go, you now have construcitive critic on your tattoos ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just used to be concidered polite and requiered to introduce yourself. At least before you start tearing everybody up.

Panthen
Participant
@panthen
Prawln;83036 wrote:
In NZ why?

Put some pics up of your tattoos Panthen

Just wondering what shop you got it from and where abouts in NZ it was.

Look, it’s your tattoo and if you like it that’s great. All the more power to you! I’m just stating what I see, that’s all. It’s up to you how you handle it and you seem to handle it fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.