Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi with regards to the use of blue shading I would think that the tattoo would look more stunning if you added a hint of bright blue to the eyes (which should easily cover the green as it looks a little faded) and maybe redo the hair with blue highlights to brighten up the hairpiece.

It would also add a sense of punk anime to the tattoo.

With regards to the Kracken it would work but I would have her gripping a ship mast and the tentacles wrapping around the mast and one curving over her backside.

You could possibly add some tears as well.

Take Care
Matthew

@

@mmildf

When I said I wanted water around it,did you stop to maybe even think that maybe I wanted to take the design and add water around her?Jesus Ive already explained it a million times.The tattoo is not on me.The design is what I want and to add more around it

I know what your problem is,you want the tattoo to be on me for some reason so your looking for any inconsistency in my posts.Find something better to do with your time.Quit misinterpreting my posts.

@ Sherav again thank you,yove been most helpful

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

I don’t need to look for inconsistency they are, and I also apologize i went back through the posts and saw were you said that you were taking the idea and building on it so for that I apologize but, your still a fucking moron and need to go back to school or maybe use dictionary.com when you feel like using a word you don’t understand.

and to throw a little input in if your going to take an anime piece and try to mix it with something that will look more realistic then its just going to look out of place. None the less I think you have a pretty good concept going.

Cheers
Have a nice day
Marcus

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Ok peeps

I am calling a close to this thread.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Better pic of Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.