Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

You know what your correct but the fact is that in forums (and i see this all the time) when people don’t punctuate properly there is always someone who takes it the wrong way and then poof every thread turns into a childish battle.

Everybody needs to grow up, Yea okay you might not understand the tattoo but looking at its not all that poorly done.

Cheers
Marcus

@

@ Sherav,
Thx you say that it could easily be added to.How so?What do you mean?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
kcity3;59116 wrote:
@ Sherav,
Thx you say that it could easily be added to.How so?What do you mean?

Did you even read his post????

@

When he said adding to it I thought he maybe meant covering up.Just wanted to clear that up.

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Why is this even an issue, didn’t you say it’s a tattoo on a friend and he has passed on? and you still have wise ass speaking when he’s not being spoken to.

Cheers
Marcus

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

wish people would be honest and say its their own tattoo instead of saying its on their friends, just be honest everyone!

@

The reply posted by the member who calls himself Mmildf posted something irrelevent to what anyone else was talking about on this thread.It is borderline spam in my book to say the least.If there is a moderator available please delete the post made by member mmildf.

Please no more bringing irrelevant conspiracy theories to this thread.Thank you

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kcity3;59151 wrote:
The reply posted by the member who calls himself Mmildf posted something irrelevent to what anyone else was talking about on this thread.

It’s irrelevant to ask you why you’re wondering about modifying or covering up your tattoo when you say it’s on a dead friend? No… that’s actually VERY important to the thread.

If you’re wanting to add to it or cover it up, you have access to it.
If you have access to it and it’s actually on your dead friend, you are one sick fuck to keep your dead friend around.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
kcity3;59151 wrote:
The reply posted by the member who calls himself Mmildf posted something irrelevent to what anyone else was talking about on this thread.It is borderline spam in my book to say the least.If there is a moderator available please delete the post made by member mmildf.

Please no more bringing irrelevant conspiracy theories to this thread.Thank you

I was going to reply and tear you a new one again, but after reading this, it just ain’t worth it. You’re a self-righteous idiot who just can’t accept that those of us with real tattoo knowledge thinks yours sucks, that you’re a liar, and that, frankly, you’re pathetic.

I’m washing my hands of this. Have fun with your shitty ink and delusions.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

These children can’t be serious please somebody shut this thread down to many idiots I see why you get angry KH these disrespectful assholes that speak when they should stfu because they clearly have no brain. Throwing around more sophisticated words that he can’t even put into a proper sentence.

Have a nice day
Marcus

@

Honestly I want to know where people are basing their own beliefs on how and why this tattoo is or isnt on my body.

To the person who said that it is “very” important what mmildf said first off,i was wanting to know some ideas I have an idea that is going to be based on this design,Im trying to gather as many ideas as I can and come up with someting.Im seeing if anyone else has something creative to the mix.

People like KH as well as you people who constantly accuse me of things that simply arent true dont know me and have never met me in person.Have you seen the tattoo on my body?If not then you shouldnt even open your mouth.Show me some proof that the tattoo is on my body

Quote:
I’m washing my hands of this.

You should wash your mouth and re-think your belief system that you base your thought process on.You accuse me when you sir have no evidence of the claims you make.

Quote:
Have fun with your shitty ink and delusions.

Yeah and you have fun going on all the forums you spend your free time on pin-pointing and nit-picking little misunderstandings just so you can “tear them a new one” as you put it.

Quote:
These children can’t be serious please somebody shut this thread down to many idiots I see why you get angry KH these disrespectful assholes that speak when they should stfu because they clearly have no brain. Throwing around more sophisticated words that he can’t even put into a proper sentence.

There is no reason to have this thread locked down.But I can see your trying your best by trying to spam it up and flaming.As I recall,this section is called INKED SKIN SHOW US YOUR TATTOOS OR PICTURES OF TATTOOS.So Im following the rules and regulations by simply posting a picture of my dead friends inked skin.

Your posts should be deleted.Stop spamming my thread and do something better with your free time.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Just a reminder whilst we encourage debate and some amount of disagreement – can ppl please rein it a little?

To clarify a few things;

@ kcity3 – The way I have read this thread is that you state that your deceased friend had this tattoo and that you want to replicate it on yourself as a memory to their life.

I would advise taking the image and and the constructive criticisms to a pro artist and say that you want a professionally polished anime version of this tattoo.

This is because regardless of how are they are put, there is actually a lot of decent input in the thread on; placement, sizing ,and body detail. If it is not on you then you can easily get the errors of the first and make a worthy in memorandum piece of art.

However if it is on you – (and I say this as an abstract I am not in any direct disagreement, or calling you a liar, it is merely tackling the opinion of what has been stated on the board) you need to consider doing the following;

Go to a pro-artist and ask them to reline the body so that there is more definition around the joints of the limbs.

Also request that the details of the facial features and the hands get added to.

I would also consider adding more shadowing around the figure and have it so it looks like she is casting a shadow upon the ground.

A reshade of the colour would also do a lot and maybe add some blue in there.

With reference to the ray-gun this is not a cover up but would be added to the orig tattoo – so that the figure is gripping the butt of the gun.

Take Care
Matthew

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

That’s why this thread is useless if nobody actually understands what your looking to get out of posting this picture because you have no clue how to explain things properly then it should be shut down or you should speak up and stop being alittle bitch and give everybody the low down on what you are looking for.

and stop writing SPAM you don’t know the meaning of the word

Cheers
Marcus

@

Ignoring the continuous spam that is being made by mmildf,Id have to say that its a shame that only one person(Sherav) can actually come into this thread and say something relevant or worthwhile to a contribution therefore mentioned previously in another thread.

Sherav if this conversation was in person,Id shake your hand.Its hard to meet reliably creative and artistically intelligent people such as yourself(Especially online apparently).Youd think that a tattoo forum would be where a bunch of artists come together to share new ideas on new designs.Yet all I see are people like KH and mmildf spewing irrelevance and child-like nonsence,hearing whatever they want to hear instead of rather listening to the truth that is in front of their very eyes.And whats all the more humorous is the fact that KH claims he was ready to rip me a new one when he waited for me to reply twice because he had nothing to say to the post I made before the one about mmildf.Ready to rip me a new one?Your not fooling anyone with that one KH,come back when you have something other than pointless wise crack sayings disguised as threats to say.

Sherav when you say add blue in there,where specifically?I was thinking putting water around her and looking as if she is maybe scratching skin as if she is being dragged down by some kraken with detailed suckers on the tentacles.I think it would be cool to turn this into a sea monster tattoo,maybe putting tentacles around her arse and legs to cover up how huge it is.Also adding more hair and another bow.

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Here’s the thing I’d like to hopefully help but for fuck sakes man make some sense the first post says its on a friend and now your saying

“I was thinking putting water around her”

So stop taking 5 minutes to write useless bullshit that makes no sense and speak up. Are you that ashamed of a tattoo that is on you that you have to say its on a friend.

So in conclusion(considering you are clearly to young and need to pick a fight with everyone) is this your tattoo?

You can’t expect to come onto a forum and get help when you yourself are not being straight forward.

Cheers
Marcus

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Better pic of Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.