@

Photo-0121.jpg

As you can see i found another picture of it.This one is much clearer and better.Weigh in opinions and thoughts.This isnt mine btw its one of my friends.RIP Sean Ames 1985-2008

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Wow. It’s like the more high rez it becomes, the harder it sucks. Christ man, I hope I remember right and that abomination ain’t on you.

I will admit she has less of a ghetto booty in this one.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
kcity3;58978 wrote:
Photo-0121.jpg

As you can see i found another picture of it.This one is much clearer and better.Weigh in opinions and thoughts.This isnt mine btw its one of my friends.RIP Sean Ames 1985-2008

Sometimes I don’t understand why people get certain tattoos and this is one of them. Of course we all have a right to put whatever it is on our body but as far as image and tattoo placement is concerned, this is nuts. It’s just the placing and size that gets me. This is hilarious and just wrong, haha. Reminds me of those biker dudes that gets tits on their arm. This is kind of the same way but more juvenile. 😎

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani

Yep, I still hate it.

@

Honestly guys the only ones who complain of my friends tat are online!In real life no1 ever complained!Well you know what they say about people online in the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back lol

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Hey, just telling you how we see it. I never want to sell anyone short of my opinion and vice versa as well. I’m sure some people would like it, but I’ve seen tons upon tons of tattoos and the concept of that or the size and placement is not of my liking. As said here before, if he likes it, that’s all that counts but take our comments with a grain of salt and take it as some kind of knowledge or learning curve. By posting, you must be ready for any kind of response. 😎

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
kcity3;58991 wrote:
Honestly guys the only ones who complain of my friends tat are online!In real life no1 ever complained!Well you know what they say about people online in the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back lol

Okay, first off, fuck you. I am so fucking tired of you wishy washy, no-balls-having, pussies who ask for opinions on boards, and then when they get called on their bullshit, or get an opinion they don’t like, try to minimize the importance of the opinions of people online. Mother fucker, if you didn’t care what we thought, you wouldn’t have posted the first thread. The fact that you posted it AGAIN with a better picture says you sure as hell care what we think, and to say otherwise is a massive cop out.

Second off, when you get in front of people in real life, one of two things often happen. 1) There’s damn few people who’ll tell you to your face that your tattoo sucks. They don’t want to hurt your feelings, they’re afraid of an argument, they just don’t want to deal with you, there’s a million little social pressures against them doing it. 2) Alot of people have no idea what a good, quality, technically sound piece of art is. All they see is some titties and pussy and go “I SEE TITTIES! AWESOME!” and that’s the end of it.

And, lastly, that thing is a fucking dog, and you’re an idiot with no idea what a good piece of ink is if you don’t see that.

So, in short, you can shove that shit and your crappy tattoo straight up your ass.

Oh, and P.S., you’re a freaking adult. Learn how to fucking punctuate.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

you know if you had placed her over a inch or two she would have had a great big bum hole and then it would have been a wicked tattoo :rolleyes:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh, better pic doesn’t make a better tattoo.. it still has absolutely nothing to do with Japanese Animation character design or physical appearance and it’s poorly drawn in every aspect to boot.

Butterfly_Kisses;59007 wrote:
you know if you had placed her over a inch or two she would have had a great big bum hole and then it would have been a wicked tattoo :rolleyes:

Now THAT would have made this tattoo awesome! :p

@
KnightHawk;58999 wrote:
Okay, first off, fuck you. I am so fucking tired of you wishy washy, no-balls-having, pussies who ask for opinions on boards, and then when they get called on their bullshit, or get an opinion they don’t like, try to minimize the importance of the opinions of people online. Mother fucker, if you didn’t care what we thought, you wouldn’t have posted the first thread. The fact that you posted it AGAIN with a better picture says you sure as hell care what we think, and to say otherwise is a massive cop out.

Second off, when you get in front of people in real life, one of two things often happen. 1) There’s damn few people who’ll tell you to your face that your tattoo sucks. They don’t want to hurt your feelings, they’re afraid of an argument, they just don’t want to deal with you, there’s a million little social pressures against them doing it. 2) Alot of people have no idea what a good, quality, technically sound piece of art is. All they see is some titties and pussy and go “I SEE TITTIES! AWESOME!” and that’s the end of it.

And, lastly, that thing is a fucking dog, and you’re an idiot with no idea what a good piece of ink is if you don’t see that.

So, in short, you can shove that shit and your crappy tattoo straight up your ass.

Oh, and P.S., you’re a freaking adult. Learn how to fucking punctuate.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Yep here we are again,Another internet tough guy who types a bunch of shit to prove a meaningless point.You took my comment way too seriously.I never said I gave a fuck about anything.Where your getting your facts from is up your ass obviously.I posted twice because this is a forum for tattoos.Thats what you do here dumbass.You post pictures of tattoos and people comment on it.

I thought there were intellectually artistic people on this board who way in on different angles and subject matter.But all you can do is type up a bunch of shit where every other word is a curse word to prove how badass you are to everyone else on the forum.

The fact that you typed all of that proves it.You knew everyone was going to read that post so you tried as hard as you could to make your response badass but all you could think of is third rate foul language comebacks.

Where have all the good heroes gone?

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

You must be a masochist. Seriously, it sucked before. It still sucks. So you posting that “hi res” picture is like putting spoiled milk in the fridge hoping it will be better tomorrow.

I agree with everything KH said. Please go the fuck away.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
Butterfly_Kisses wrote:
you know if you had placed her over a inch or two she would have had a great big bum hole and then it would have been a wicked tattoo

😀

I knew there was a reason we kept you around! LOL!

kcity3;59041 wrote:
Yep here we are again,Another internet tough guy who types a bunch of shit to prove a meaningless point.You took my comment way too seriously.I never said I gave a fuck about anything.Where your getting your facts from is up your ass obviously.I posted twice because this is a forum for tattoos.Thats what you do here dumbass.You post pictures of tattoos and people comment on it.

I thought there were intellectually artistic people on this board who way in on different angles and subject matter.But all you can do is type up a bunch of shit where every other word is a curse word to prove how badass you are to everyone else on the forum.

The fact that you typed all of that proves it.You knew everyone was going to read that post so you tried as hard as you could to make your response badass but all you could think of is third rate foul language comebacks.

Where have all the good heroes gone?

Christ, you are practically illiterate, aren’t you? I was just being an asshole last time, because that’s what I do, but holy shit, I was right. I could barely understand half of what you wrote in that long, incoherent ramble. And, seriously my man, did you actually make a point there?

Still I’m going to try to tear this poorly written rant apart anyway.

First, I’m an asshole, and a very large man. I say what I want, to who I want, when I want in real life. This does not make me a badass, it makes me an unpleasant person at times. It’d save me alot of grief with my family and friends if I learned a little damn tact. I have no desire to learn tact, which says something unpleasant about me, but at least when I compliment someone they know damn well I mean it.

I do care what some one of the people here think of me because I have a relationship with them. I’m adult enough to realize that relationships are relationships and no one is an island and can truly live in emotional isolation unless they’re a sociopath. When you deny that, it shows a teenage level of sophism, and that like that teenager, you have an utter lack of self-reflection.

When you claim you don’t care, or as you said “give a fuck about anything” you’re lying. Poorly. You keep responding. You reposted a high rez pic hoping we wouldn’t tear you apart like we did last time. You obviously care, and to say otherwise is like a small child saying they didn’t steal a cookie from the cookie jar while he has chocolate smeared across his face.

As for artistic people, I’m an artist. I’m working towards getting apprenticed. Of the people who responded to your two threads, there’s been tattoo artists, plain old artists like me, and people who’ve been part of the scene for years and know the difference between a good piece of art and a bad. Guess what—yours is bad. It’s unanimous.

Oh and by the way, it’s “weigh in” not “way in” you illiterate fucktard.

Now, as for my use of profanity in the last post, I’ll grant you that. I way overused it. I had just been embroiled in a political debate on another forum with a gentleman who’ve I’ve been arguing politics with since we were both seventeen. We’re twenty-six now. Whenever I best him in a debate, proving, for example, that the United State Government did not, in fact, perpetrate 9/11 rather than Osama Bin Shithead, he plays that same card. That people’s opinions online don’t matter, which, as I’ve explained, is proven false by the fact that he, like you, keeps replying in an increasingly frustrated manner.

So, you walked onto one of my pet peeves and I vomited all my frustrations out on you. Of course, you deserve it for being an idiot, I just should have phrased my displeasure with you in a less homicidal manner.

As for your final point…what was I coming back at? You hadn’t addressed me, and by saying come back, it implies that you said something witty. Um….no. You can barely string together a coherent thought. If your tattoo wasn’t enough proof, your manner of speech proves you’re barely competent to take care of yourself outside of an institution for the cataclysmically retarded.

In closing…

“Where have all the good heroes gone?”

What the hell does that even mean?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Oh, P.S.

Your tattoo STILL sucks.

Love. Peace. Metallica. Again.

@

@ ontwo: By your logic you must be the masochist because you chose to click on the link to this thread as well as the previous one.You chose to view it twice.

@ Night Hawk

Thats a lot of typing there.You say i care about what people think simply because I posted a pic to the thread twice.If you remember in the other thread there were replies saying the picture was blurry.So I found a pic that wasnt as blurry to see if the replies would be any different.THATS what I give two shits about.If in fact you wanna say I give two shits about anything on this board other than to laugh at some of the board members nonsence.Im pretty much throwing you a bone with that one.

Many irrelevent things are written in your most recent reply,such as when you state you are a ‘very large man’ I dont think I need to prove how much of a fuck I could give less what you look like,or what it has to do with what we are talking about.

So I spelled way in wrong who cares we all make mistakes if calling me an illiterate fucktard is your way of insulting someone consider me more amused than insulted.Why are you so desperate to prove what I care about?

If you even read somewhere between the lines I have stated this tattoo isnt mine.It belongs to a previously deceased friend of mine.

Just because I keep responding doesnt mean I care what you think.Your calling me out on some things,so I have to do my part and correct you on where your wrong.If you want to accuse me of caring of something consider that I care about how the anime design in this pic could be fixed.

But go ahead and respond with how I spelled something wrong and how illiterate I am because I didnt put apostrophes where I should have and how I really do give a fuck about what people on this board think Im just lying because (insert reason here).

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

Punctuation is everything on a forum, if you don’t punctuate properly then what you write can be interpreted wrong.

Example:

your exclamation marks in your second post could have been portrayed as if you are raising your voice and getting lippy.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

With the better res the tattoo does actually look a lot better.

Yes the arse is a little big, and I would have put a bit more detail into the features. However it certainly is not the worst tattoo I have ever seen and can easily be added to.

If it was mine I would add a big ray gun behind her so that it looked like she was straddling the grip of it. I would then add various coloured rays or stars to brighten it up.

I would also add to some body shading so that it defines her arms and legs more and some outer shading so it looks like she is casting a shadow upon the ground.

On a side note with grammar and punctuation. As long as it is legible and not text speak , to the point of a foreign language I really do not see the issue. (We come on here to enjoy ourselves and sometimes that fun time can be as short as 2 mins).

If somebody is pissed off or angry you can usually tell that from teh words they are using not so much the use of a !

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Better pic of Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.