ArniVidar
@arnividar
Rushmore;56683 wrote:
P.S. you one of those “Emo” kids we hear so much about? Maybe some fashionable star tattoos might suit you better… lol:rolleyes:
miss_ivy;56690 wrote:
not everyone with stars is ’emo’ whatever that is, i have them nothing wrong with it at all.

And not everyone that’s EMO, has stars on them. In fact, I don’t even understand any connection between the two. No EMO that I know has a star tattoo. What do stars have to do with it? (fascinated, not being sardonic or sarcastic)

@

Finally some real input.Yeah this post originally had a description under the photo but there must be a glitch in the system that erased it.

I see the false accusations that I am ‘making up’ a dead friend continue.I dont know why you people make these random accusations,and I never will quite understand it.How can you tell someone they dont have a dead friend when you dont even effing know them?How would you like it if someone close to you died?And I kept telling you that he or she was not dead and that you were making it up?Are you insisting I am crazy?Fine so be it if that means I will be called crazy thanks to my recently passed away friend then there is nothing left to say

The random accusation #2 –

Quote:
P.S. you one of those “Emo” kids we hear so much about? Maybe some fashionable star tattoos might suit you better… lol

What did I say or do that suggests I am any way shape or form emo.First you are hinting to me that I am crazy and now this.I think the lot of you people who write this stuff are just venting off some insecurity that lurks deep within your troubled souls.The only thing that keeps emo people alive is the fact that you keep talking about them,giving them the attention they so desperately desire.Maybe a label sticker tattoo reading idiot stamped on your forehead might suit you better…lol

Again you people need to think outside the box,when I said i wanted to add more to my friends tattoo,what I meant was have an artist start from scratch using only the girl then add more like her leaning up against a dragon.I was open to suggestions on what could be fixed.I like the design I just think it should have more added to it.

Thanks to all those who put in real input and opinions the individual who pointed out the shading is weak I have to agree.I would definately fix the shading and re-do the outline as well.Perhaps giving her some blue hair too what do you think?Or have her leaning up against a Castle

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
kcity3;56805 wrote:
when I said i wanted to add more to my friends tattoo,what I meant was have an artist start from scratch using only the girl then add more like her leaning up against a dragon.I was open to suggestions on what could be fixed.I like the design I just think it should have more added to it.

Well, I am glad the conclusion I came to after some confused headscratching was close to the real deal. That’s why I decided to just sit back and watch for a while before throwing my hat into the ring as well.

I don’t remember reading what age you are anywhere but believe me, the resident old farts (including myself) have prowled the internet long enough to see people make up sick sh*t online in order to get attention or justify their actions. After a while it just becomes really irritating and you unfortunately end up thinking things “smell fishy” when they actually don’t.

That said it would be nice if everyone could go back to treating each other with respect, it would be a shame to see this forum lose its appeal because some people can’t stop taking stabs at each other. And that’s all I have to say regarding that, let’s go back to creative brain exercises!

What is doable with the tattoo depends on the size/location of it.
Is there anything you and your friend had in common that could be incorporated?

dine
Participant
@dine

And they say women are bitchy:p.

O.K. I’m the one who said Christmas would do a number on that ass! As a female of the species we girls [and most guys] would take that in the lighthearted manner it was intended.

However, if I chose to post a picture here, I know I’m inviting comments good bad or indifferent. I am setting myself up for discussion, after all, isn’t that what we WANT when we post? If not, why do it? Public forums invite public views.

kcity, are you the guy who has ‘something in common’ with the Columbine killers?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The issue of adding to the tattoo concept depends on the factors of how big you are willing to go.

I would suggest against a dragon as the style of the anime girl is actually modern tech as opposed to feudal or fanatasy so unless the dragon was of a tech/modern nature they may not meld together.

If you are going from scratch here is a link to a couple of anime girls which will best describe the proportions to make a tattoo look right before adding background as that will have to be measured against the size of the girl.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/425450-Kirby123/450/54/normal_animemahou39048_display.jpg

Above is trad style with fantasy twist.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/futuristic%20anime%20girls/Ayulaaah/ANIME.jpg

This has good background for reference.

Take Care
Matthew

@
dine;56831 wrote:
And they say women are bitchy:p.

O.K. I’m the one who said Christmas would do a number on that ass! As a female of the species we girls [and most guys] would take that in the lighthearted manner it was intended.

However, if I chose to post a picture here, I know I’m inviting comments good bad or indifferent. I am setting myself up for discussion, after all, isn’t that what we WANT when we post? If not, why do it? Public forums invite public views.

kcity, are you the guy who has ‘something in common’ with the Columbine killers?

Yes I know what its like to be picked on for no reason.I know what its like to be called crazy.Thats how I can relate.I look at them differently than you look at Eric and Dylan because you probably believe all the stuff the media said about them.While it is a fact they killed people no1 mentioned the real cause of why.They blamed ‘bad’ music and video games when really there were psychological measurements involved.The story behind the killers fascinates me.

Anyways yes me and my friend did have something in common we were into fantasy and related dragon stuff,thats why I suggested a dragon or Castle or maybe a giant Knife?

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83
kcity3;56867 wrote:
Yes I know what its like to be picked on for no reason.I know what its like to be called crazy.Thats how I can relate.

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but whoever says he has NEVER felt like that is probably just a good liar.
True enough, for some that phase is over pretty soon and for some it takes longer, and then for some it’s pretty much permanent.
It all depends on how you cope with the bullying and that in turn depends on whether you have a supportive family who actually CARES what you are doing, along with a decent set of friends with a similar background.

kcity3;56867 wrote:
They blamed ‘bad’ music and video games when really there were psychological measurements involved.The story behind the killers fascinates me.

Oh, they used the exact same excuse whenever someone finally flipped in my neck of the woods and went to school/work with a gun to take a few people out. The majority is daft enough not to question those claims either and wouldn’t be able to comprehend it anyway if someone told them that the lack of stability, interest and TIME within families is making such unfortunate events more frequent.
Right, sorry, done ranting, but comparing my admittedly sheltered childhood with the sh*t some others and especially later generations had/have to put up with never fails to make me furious.

kcity3;56867 wrote:
Anyways yes me and my friend did have something in common we were into fantasy and related dragon stuff,thats why I suggested a dragon or Castle or…

Hmm, the dragon or the castle would have to be fairly big to avoid making her look like something out of “The Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman”! Unless you restrict yourself to a castle wall (maybe she’s shackled to it) or just a part of the dragon (again, girl shacked to the wall but you can see the advancing dragon’s shadow behind her).

kcity3;56867 wrote:
… or maybe a giant Knife?

That would be a sword… joking! But yeah, you could make her hold a sword if you’re willing to sacrifice the way she is holding her hands.
Kind of a bit like that:
http://jacqueline-stocks.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Warrior-Sword-Stock-2-78687282

That just gave me an entirely different idea though: why not keep the girl as she is with the blond hair and green boots but put her into a different, more powerful or at least dignified pose (with a sword) as a nod towards your friendship?
Here’s a few I like:
http://wolfcatstock.deviantart.com/art/11-sword-31090611
http://chamberstock.deviantart.com/art/Sword-Stock-1-136699271
http://actionstock.deviantart.com/art/SwordPose-AnodyneHeroine-stock-20673475
http://wicked6.deviantart.com/art/I-Dare-You-25751694
http://falln-stock.deviantart.com/art/Asian-Dress-Bob-7-36282610

If that’s still not fantasy enough you can still add a dragon (make her fight it?)… or just give HER big ass dragon wings.

… can you tell I have had too much coffee today?
I think I’ll shut up for now.
*shuffles off*

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
kcity3;56867 wrote:
Yes I know what its like to be picked on for no reason.I know what its like to be called crazy.Thats how I can relate.I look at them differently than you look at Eric and Dylan because you probably believe all the stuff the media said about them.While it is a fact they killed people no1 mentioned the real cause of why.They blamed ‘bad’ music and video games when really there were psychological measurements involved.The story behind the killers fascinates me.

Anyways yes me and my friend did have something in common we were into fantasy and related dragon stuff,thats why I suggested a dragon or Castle or maybe a giant Knife?

Sorry but thats a load of crap!! Im not one to normally be so confrontational or use bad language but ‘psychological measurements’ or not they are fucking murderers!!! There is NO EXCUSE for someone to raise their hand in anger to another human being, at least they will burn in hell as punishment!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Can we please leave the religious zealotry out of these forums? I kinda like them and don’t want them polluted.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
ArniVidar;57040 wrote:
Can we please leave the religious zealotry out of these forums? I kinda like them and don’t want them polluted.

Is that aimed at me?x

ArniVidar
@arnividar
miss_ivy;57041 wrote:
Is that aimed at me?x

At people in general, but at you yes, at this time.

YOU believe they’ll burn in hell, while others (me included) wholeheartedly disagree. Religious talk ALWAYS gets really hot and really personal and really obnoxious and destroys otherwise pretty good places. I’d hate to see this place fall into that pit.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Sorry but I’ll express myself however I want!

Im in no way religous it was more a turn of pharse, than a ‘I believe ‘god’ will punish them’ x

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Ivy is always getting in some sort of argument.
Atleast I see I’m not the only one who can’t stand her.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.