@
ontwo;56123 wrote:
Somebody doesn’t like us talking about the badunkadunk

Really whos that?They must be jealous whoever they are

@
Joker1;56107 wrote:
Awww hurt feelings

You have no room to talk.If you think you dont know what Im talking about Ive browsed around the forum and can post links to posts youve made that would make you look like a total hypocrite if I posted them here.You two faced mf

Also this tattoo isnt mine.Its my friends who recently passed away.Thats why it may appear to you that Im being defensive.I posted it here to get feedback.I think my friend made a good choice theres plenty that could be added.For example you could create her leaning up against something like a dragon.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

So why would anyone post their best friend’s tattoo (a mediocre tattoo at best) after said friend has died?

And did you just try to justify the tattoo by talking what could be added to it?? WTF?? Nothing can be added to it. This thread just passed the “creepy” threshhold

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Im confused, why post it for feedback and for expamples of stuff to be added? Nothing can be added if its on a dead body. And yeh ontwo is right posting random pics of your dead friend online is a little odd.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kcity3;56100 wrote:
All my friends have seen this tat and told me it looks “wicked”,”sick” and all the other favorite slang of these times.
kcity3;56273 wrote:
this tattoo isnt mine.Its my friends who recently passed away.Thats why it may appear to you that Im being defensive.I posted it here to get feedback.I think my friend made a good choice theres plenty that could be added.For example you could create her leaning up against something like a dragon.

Not only are you the worst liar I’ve ever witnessed, but your ridiculous comeback is more than slightly creepy.

Or had you planned on digging your ‘friend’ up to add to his tattoo?

Face it dude. You got inked, you like it, you posted it here, you didn’t get the replies you were hoping for, you feel hurt and perhaps even slightly agree with the views put forth so now you’re pissed at us for giving you the idea or even yourself for not seeing it before and because of that you lash out in defensive anger.

I used to do the exact same thing very regularly for over a decade.

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
ArniVidar;56285 wrote:
Not only are you the worst liar I’ve ever witnessed, but your ridiculous comeback is more than slightly creepy.

Or had you planned on digging your ‘friend’ up to add to his tattoo?

Face it dude. You got inked, you like it, you posted it here, you didn’t get the replies you were hoping for, you feel hurt and perhaps even slightly agree with the views put forth so now you’re pissed at us for giving you the idea or even yourself for not seeing it before and because of that you lash out in defensive anger.

I used to do the exact same thing very regularly for over a decade.

Kinda reminds me of “Uh, well, doctor, I umm have this friend, you see, and he is experiencing sexual difficulties, ummmm, welll, what should I tell him”

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
kcity3;56273 wrote:
you could create her leaning up against something like a dragon.

This reminds me of this documentary I saw about a set of conjoined twins attached at the head. The one girl wanted to be a country singer. She made an album and everything. On the cover, they photoshopped her conjoined sister out and made it look like she was leaning her head against a horse. Sounds like a great idea, except she still looked like she should have a conjoined twin stuck to her head. I’ll look for a pic to post.

Anyway, throwing a dragon behind it won’t make YOUR anime girl any less chubby.

Rushmore
Participant
@rushmore

Thats one fat ass…

Where you going for that look?

the lines look ok.. but it just looks a bit…. I dunno…… Wrong

But then each to their own. I have some controversial tattoos which others don;t like..

If you like your women with a booty, then fair play to ya

EDIT: OH SHIT! just read the next 2 pages! I must admit, i laffed my fukin ass off!!! haha,

A pic of a dead friends tattoo to get feedback? oh dear…

Blue1
Participant
@blue1

Yea, I had to read back as well.

You’re one sick puppy and I ain’t referring to the slang version.

On the tatt side….badly done. You/You’re dead friend got snookered.

@

Wow some of the people on here are really judgemental. The accusations that I am lying about my dead friend(Why would one do such a thing?*shakes head because its such a ridculous accusation*)

Arnividar claims randomly that simply because he did something for “over a decade” means I must be doing the same thing.Sorry but if I was in your situation I wouldve already killed myself.A life with 10 years plus going on web forums lying and being a loser riiiiiiight lmao Your life is kinda sad =( Plus you actually remember stuff you posted on a forum 10 years ago.Wow dude just wow thats all Im saying man I know you werent the hero in high school you once dreamed of that doesnt mean you have to take it out on my dead friends tattoo.

Also I posted this as a tribute you people seem to love making a big deal out of nothing and assuming pre-fabricated stuff just to ‘humiliate’ soemone on the internet.More sadness =(

Its really disrespectful i was going to get a design BASED OFF THIS ONE and was gathering any suggestions.Its funny Kanye West can tribute a concert performance for his dead mother and its considered beautiful,but I want to get a design based off my passed away friends tattoo and its considered ‘creepy’.

One more thing-You guys are looking waaaayyy too into the personal side of this thread rather than giving input opinions.I know message boards have the rep of being full of insecure idiots rampaging their hormones onto the internet with people theyd be too scared to say if they saw them in the face but Jesus you guys really made this stereotype true.I thought because this forum was about tattoos it would be different.But no……their all the same…………..

Rushmore
Participant
@rushmore
kcity3;56607 wrote:
One more thing-You guys are looking waaaayyy too into the personal side of this thread rather than giving input opinions.

Umm you DID get opinions….

but you didn;t like them, so decided to make up a dead friend..

If you wanna get a tribute.. don;t get that…

get something that represents them for who they were ( that if the yarn of a tale you gave was true and judging by your previouse posts, I don;t think it is.., don;t just be another uninspired turd and just get the same tattoo… ( plus, that tattoo sucks )

P.S. you one of those “Emo” kids we hear so much about? Maybe some fashionable star tattoos might suit you better… lol:rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

With regards to the tattoo I will be honest it is not the best that I have ever seen but that said it is certainly not the worst either.

As for whether an anime character should have a fat arse is down to the individual wearing the ink. Admittedly the majority of Japanese artists draw their characters with their ideal in mind;

Massive eyes.
Massive breasts.
Tiny waist.
Snub nose.
Little mouth.

If you were to get a tattoo of a similar fashion there are a million sites and images on the web that will give you inspiration and the proportions.

As for the rest of it people are entitled to an opinion and often I read things and think that is harsh – however I too am often harsh in my dealings with people daily so you just have to look for the nuggets of usefulness and filter the rest out.

The tattoo itself is simply slightly out of proportion and can be adjusted with shading and background filler. Alternatively 9if you are the one who is wearing it) can just say i like big butts on my anime women which there is nothing wrong with.

If I was to have that tattoo I would certainly get the line work redone and tighten up the features and breasts. I would also reshade the colours for a more balanced fill and add plenty of shading or stars and explosions around the tattoo.

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

it does seems creepy when you just posted a pic randomly, if you had explained what kind of input you wanted it would have made it alot easier for people to give appropriate input about the tattoo.

And youll get personal opinions wherever you go because thats just human nature, tattooed or not people will always have emotions!

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Rushmore;56683 wrote:
Umm you DID get opinions….

but you didn;t like them, so decided to make up a dead friend..

If you wanna get a tribute.. don;t get that…

get something that represents them for who they were ( that if the yarn of a tale you gave was true and judging by your previouse posts, I don;t think it is.., don;t just be another uninspired turd and just get the same tattoo… ( plus, that tattoo sucks )

P.S. you one of those “Emo” kids we hear so much about? Maybe some fashionable star tattoos might suit you better… lol:rolleyes:

not everyone with stars is ’emo’ whatever that is, i have them nothing wrong with it at all.

Asenath83
Participant
@asenath83

While I would agree that some people may have been a bit harsh, you did post the picture without any comments and it is quite normal here to look at other people’s work and give advice, you’d have seen that had you checked out a few of the existing threads.
I believe the replies would have been a lot different if you had given some background information along with the picture.

kcity3;56273 wrote:
Also this tattoo isnt mine.Its my friends who recently passed away.Thats why it may appear to you that Im being defensive.I posted it here to get feedback.I think my friend made a good choice theres plenty that could be added.For example you could create her leaning up against something like a dragon.

I think a lot of people got really confused here. Sorry, it did sound like a really lame excuse made up after the comments didn’t end up the way you liked them, especially with the “there’s plenty that could be added”.
Err, say what?

If you are planning to get a similar tattoo in memory of your friend you should REALLY consider going to a better artist though.
Matthew has already given plenty of advice what could be improved IF this tattoo happens to be on your body already, but if it doesn’t you can still take the photo to someone else and have it done properly.

OK, now what I think could be improved about the design – mind you, this is just my PERSONAL opinion:
– I believe this was originally supposed to have some extreme perspective – but the way it is drawn and shaded you cannot see that and it just looks like she has a massive booty and legs. Compare her thighs and upper arms and you’ll see what I mean.
– Her right hand (in the picture) looks odd. Could be the blurry photo though
– Her left shoulder is way too far high up.
– The shading is very sloppy and doesn’t add any shape or depth to the tattoo.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.