@

Photo-0070.jpg

strick9
Participant
@strick9

Hard to see ,kinda blurry.Looks like it looks good though:cool:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Although it’s difficult to judge from that picture, that tat seems to be pretty crappy. The colors are off, the anatomy is off, she’s fat and has cellulite. There’s barely anything ‘Anime’ about it at all.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Anime in general isn’t my taste.
But yeah this girl looks a little chubby lol.
Not my cup of tea I guess lol.

Jez
Participant
@jez

I think I’m gonna have to agree with Biker on this one. Maybe a better pic would help…

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

im NOT gonna be harsh :p doesnt look tooo bad, post a clearer pic and maybe thatll do the trick 🙂

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Just be sure not to gain a lot of weight because, with that placement, she will change from an anime girl to a hip-hop video queen 😀

Joker1
Participant
@joker1
ontwo;55704 wrote:
Just be sure not to gain a lot of weight because, with that placement, she will change from an anime girl to a hip-hop video queen 😀

Hahaha high 5 for you! 😀

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

if this forum had a laughing emote – i’d do the laughing emote, (hint hint) but it doesnt 🙁

dine
Participant
@dine

Oh Jayzus! What is Christmas going to do to that arse?

@

All my friends have seen this tat and told me it looks “wicked”,”sick” and all the other favorite slang of these times.So I could honestly care less about what a few people on the internet have to say about it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

And as they are your friends, they will tell you things to spare you from hurt feelings.

If you didn’t care for our opinions on your seriously un-anime anime tattoo, why did you post it for us to see?

@

get a life

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

Awww hurt feelings

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Somebody doesn’t like us talking about the badunkadunk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Anime Girl Tat’ is closed to new replies.