Crypto
Participant
@crypto

nc sleeve really colorfull and realistic

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
-DMD-;63205 wrote:
Could you maybe post a picture of yourself with both of your sleeves?
I’m considering getting some colorful pieces too and I wanna see how well do they go together with my tribals and stuff.

Sure I can do that. I will get them posted as soon as the wifey gets home and takes a few pictures of them for ya.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
Crypto;63214 wrote:
nc sleeve really colorfull and realistic

Thanks for the kind words. That was my goal, to have a black tribal sleeve and another colorful one.
JUst wait until you see my legs when their done.

The Mighty Ming
Participant
@the-mighty-ming

Looking awesome. I too would like to see both sleeves together as I’m going for a colourful sleeve while my other one is just plain black lol might change that though and add some red shading.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks Ming.

Here is a photo hot off the press.. ha-ha. I personally think it looks good, the black and the color. So far this is the only black I have planned for my body but we all know how things change.
DSCF0077.jpg

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Wow, it actually looks god damn awesome!
I might get some colors involved in my tats too!
Thanks mate.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks D.. yeah it does have a nice look. I am going to be adding some background to the tribal sleeve once the rain forest is done. Going to work in a few of the colors for that one into it.

Crypto
Participant
@crypto
IT_LBS2;63218 wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. That was my goal, to have a black tribal sleeve and another colorful one.
JUst wait until you see my legs when their done.

got any tats or ur legs already or nothing yet?what are u going to get?

eatatjerms
Participant
@eatatjerms

I think they look pretty good together. +1

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
Crypto;63327 wrote:
got any tats or ur legs already or nothing yet?what are u going to get?

Yes I have one. It’s the first one to my Day Of The Dead leg sleeve. It’s not done yet. Still needs all the white. I tried to go last week, after only a month of healing.. WOW was I surprised. The needle felt like it was shocking me. Come to find out the tattoo wasn’t completely healed and the nerves were still to close to the skin. I am going to wait awhile before I get it finished,

DSCF0078.jpg

Here are some of the other pieces that will be going with it.

This is my favorite one.. it will be next. The skull in this one is going to be replaced with the next picture.
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnhzUnF.jpg
dia-de-de-los-muertos-obey.jpg

Let me know what ya think.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Here are the rest I am working with so far.. there are a few more that are in the works.

bottom_ArsonBandido.jpg
sylvia_ji_rocks-1.jpg
sylvia-ji2-1.jpg
rivera60.jpg
mexican_day_of_the_dead_skull_by_sa.jpg

Let me know what ya think.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
eatatjerms;63335 wrote:
I think they look pretty good together. +1

Thanks man.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Well I went and had a little session last weekend. Had the birds colored in and the under belly of the frog done. The frog is being done in 2 sessions. The first with a light base and next with a bit more white. You can still see my old baseball tattoo but it will be gone soon. The first cover up wasn’t dark enough. Here are the pictures.
DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is looking sweet. The shadow of your old tattoo should cover up nicely with another session over it.
I really like it – very unique sleeve.

Take Care
Matthew

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks Matt.
Yeah that’s what we are hoping. I don’t care if it takes 5 more sessions it will be gone lol.

I can’t wait until we add the monkey, sloth and fill in the background. I still have alot of hours to go but it’s worth it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.