IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Hey guys.. been awhile since I last posted. I got my tribal sleeve finished, well mostly.. just get a piece added here and there. Here is a picture of it. Trust me the picture does it no justice.. looks great in person.
tribalsleeve.jpg

Now here is what I am having done right now. Just had it started on Saturday.. going back in 2 weeks to have another session. I am booked in for every 2 weeks.. 🙂
We are getting it all on my arm and shaded then the color. It’s going to be very colorful…. can’t wait.
Sesion1.jpg

This is the sketch that we came up with to show you what will be on my sleeve.. of coarse there are things we will be adding. We are trying to find a good picture of a sloth but haven’t found anything.
randy002.jpg

What ya guys/gals think?

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

it would have looked better if had gone to a shop to have it done 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

hi , im not a fan of the top sleeve but that second one is looking real nice .
cant wait to see it with some colour 😀

Lumal
Participant
@lumal

I’m not so into tribals either, but it still looks ok. The other sleeve is really really nice, great!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I really like your tribal mate ^^
And the upcoming tattoo sounds sweet as hell!!
I should start getting myself something else beside tribals too XD

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks guys/gals. I am already thinking about my next one. It’s going to be an under water theme. It’s going to go from my foot right up to my hip.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi I like them both I would just get a few touch ups on the birds where you are missing outlines.
Are you colouring in the piece or going for more shade?

Take Care
Matthew

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
Sherav;50546 wrote:
Hi I like them both I would just get a few touch ups on the birds where you are missing outlines.
Are you colouring in the piece or going for more shade?

Take Care
Matthew

Oh that’s just the start. It’s going to be a sleeve. He is just going to get all the animals, trees, etc on there and then he’s going to color it all.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I like both, very sexy.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
inkedprincess;50563 wrote:
I like both, very sexy.

Well thank you 🙂
I couldn’t wait any longer.. mored my 2nd session up to this Saturday. I will have more pictures to follow.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

Welcome :p

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

After a 2 hour session today. Few more hours then the coloring begins. And yes, that shitty Nike tattoo will be covered.

Session2.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

liking it alot, whats going over the nike baseball tattoo ?

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
Butterfly_Kisses;50706 wrote:
liking it alot, whats going over the nike baseball tattoo ?

Thank you. It will be covered with something along the lines of this tattoo.. Not sure what yet. Might just have it shaded out. He is working on something right now for it. So it’ll be gone soon.. thank god.

inkedprincess
Participant
@inkedprincess

I am really really liking this a lot. Keep me updated. 😮

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.