IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2
inkedprincess;50761 wrote:
I am really really liking this a lot. Keep me updated. 😮

Thank you. I will be going back in 2 weeks to have more added.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Long time for an undate. Been very busy with work and a new baby on the way.

Had some color added to the top of the arm. First cover up of the Nike Baseball tattoo.
DSCF0048.jpg

Went to visit a good friend and he had some spare time so we decided to start my Day of the Dead scene. It’s going on my right leg. I have some really cool stuff planned for this. Here is the first skull. Didn’t get it finished in the one setting, 5 hours was enough. Just have the white and pink to do. Will be finishing it once this heals.

The picture::
SugarSkull.jpg

The tattoo::
DSCF0053.jpg

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

That second sleeve is going to be stunning when it’s finished. I like the knew skull as well.

Apriltg
Participant
@apriltg

So is the Day of the Dead theme a replacement for the underwater theme or will that one be on the left leg?

Callie martinez
Participant
@callie-martinez

Wow the trees and the animals are going to look really good when it is all done.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks everyone. I can’t wait for it to heal so I can go back and get it finished.

The water scene is going to be on my left leg. I am still looking for the right fish and coral right now that’s why I moved onto the Day of the Dead first.

The artist who works on my rain forest tattoo doesn’t live close by that’s why it seems like it’s taking forever for me to have it finished. I will be going down that way alot in the spring so I should have it finished then.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

I love the idea of the rain forest sleeve, it looks pretty good so far. You can still see the nike tattoo through the cover up, though.

I love the sugar skull, as well.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Yeah it took me forever to pick out the animals for it. I can’t wait to have the crazy monkey on the inside of my bicep.. ouchhhh!!! lol.

I was hoping that the dark green would cover it but deep down I knew I would have to have another session on it, but oh well it’ll look good once it’s gone.

That skull took 5 minutes to pick. We went and picked out about 5 of them and then printed them off and looked at them all close up and this one had the best design to flow with the other parts to the scene.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

So I went and had another 4 hours of work done yesterday. Wanted to have it all finished but couldn’t stay as long as I wanted. Oh well it’ll be done soon enough. Not much more to do. Once all the coloring is done we will be working on the background.
DSCF00651.jpg
DSCF00641.jpg
DSCF00631.jpg
DSCF00621.jpg

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

That really looks great!

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks alot. Trust me the picture doesn’t do it any justice. It looks 100x better in person.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Lookin’ good!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Looks great man, I’m just wondering, does it conflict with the black tribal piece on your other hand?

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Actually it doesn’t. The Tribal on the other arm is actually a form of tribal design from the Koteka tribe. The animals are from the area of this tribe.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Could you maybe post a picture of yourself with both of your sleeves?
I’m considering getting some colorful pieces too and I wanna see how well do they go together with my tribals and stuff.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.