vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover

Following with interest, loving the work you already have done, can’t wait to see the end result.

mcgdave
    Participant
    @mcgdave

It’s looking smashing.
    I’m working an angel into the design of my next tat, bit different from your own, but love the detail you’ve got in this piece.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

well today another one and a half hours of work was added to my sleeve! and one word….WOW! its really come alive now all over the piece. just took some photo’s and although poo im so chuffed i just had to share it!

1zeytzc.jpg
    2hp0e3m.jpg

let me know what you think…tomorrow i’ll get some better/clearer pics up. these just don’t do any justice to the amount of detail there is.

sorry about the angles but as i was taking them myself i had to get my arm right round without disrupting the piece as best i could!

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

that is an absolutely wonderful tattoo! the creativity, the originality, the meaning, overall just a fantastic piece! well done!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

very nice :p

the tattoo’s not bad either LOL :rolleyes:
    seriously its looking good , how much your guy charge an hour ?

tana

vala
    Participant
    @vala
    Butterfly_Kisses;44315 wrote:
    very nice :p

the tattoo’s not bad either LOL :rolleyes:
    seriously its looking good , how much your guy charge an hour ?

tana

cheeky:p

being charged £70 an hour…so far im at 11 hours of work. shouldn’t be too much work left i don’t think, the underarm and then the final touches all over.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

got some more pics to add. there a little clearer so hopefully more detail should stick out.
    i really do need find someone for once its all done and dusted to get some proper pics taken of it….wouldn’t mind one in the style that shows the whole arm over a series of 4-5 pictures. anyone know of anywhere this could be done?

xp0xte.jpg
    16gevr7.jpg
    hsmlud.jpg

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

sometimes those photos are photoshopped , its quite easy to totally change an back ground colour in a photo.
    but if you wanted it doing professionally most photographers would be willing .
    what part of the uk you in i might know someone in the business ..

also just thought id mention , you do know sun can badly damage new tattoo’s dont you ?
    keep out of full sun for a while .
    it can fade tattoo’s fast .

vala
    Participant
    @vala
    Butterfly_Kisses;44343 wrote:
    sometimes those photos are photoshopped , its quite easy to totally change an back ground colour in a photo.
    but if you wanted it doing professionally most photographers would be willing .
    what part of the uk you in i might know someone in the business ..

also just thought id mention , you do know sun can badly damage new tattoo’s dont you ?
    keep out of full sun for a while .
    it can fade tattoo’s fast .

im from milton keynes however if there’s a decent place/photograher im willing to travel a little bit further. won’t be looking to get it done just yet though….gonna wait till after its all healed after the final session so im thinking nearer to nov/dec is when i’ll be ready for that.

and yep, i know about the sun and how it can damage new tattoo’s. i wasn’t directly in the light in them pics (the shine from the bepanthen makes it look that way). i always cover up till its all healed and then always use some form of sun screen/block whenever i venture out and it’s going to be exposed.
    however thank you for pointing it out…sometimes you always miss/forget things!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

That is some seriously sweet ink you have there!

I had to prise my wife from the screen she was practically licking the monitor – dude I don’t think it was the ink that was impressing her lol 😉

But seriously that is piece of art to be proud of.

Take Care
    Matthew

vala
    Participant
    @vala

Thanks for the comments folks! I’m extremely happy and proud of it. Glad I took so long in thinking/gathering ideas, then I guess it was just pure luck to get the right artist to complete the piece.
    Next session booked for sept.
    The only drawback with the quality of this tattoo is it’s gonna take something special for my other arm to match up to! I’ll get me thinking cap on!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

shouldnt be a problem if you stay with the same artist .

by the way i talked with a fellow photographer friend and 90% of the images with black back ground and 3 shots of the same arm the black is photoshopped as i thought ..
    if i was you i would just get a friend/family to take some decent pics and then have a go at photoshopping them yourself !!

vala
    Participant
    @vala

Hello, thanks for asking for me. I’ll give that a go…just gotta learn how to Photoshop stuff!

As for my other arm…won’t be going to the same artist. Going with an idea of opposites I’ll be lookin for a female artist to do that one. Won’t be for a while anyhow so gotta plenty of time to scout someone out. Also may not even be someone in the uk so I’ll keep my options open.

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

Nothing short of amazing, best of luck!

Asp1re8o5
    Participant
    @asp1re8o5

Wow, the design is simply amazing.

Great art work there~ 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.