154xc3d.jpg
    1j3hps.jpg
    2a4wtcj.jpg

please feel free to comment

mcgdave
    Participant
    @mcgdave

That is going to be a cracker …
    What was the inspiration? Was it your own design?

vala
    Participant
    @vala

cheers mate.

its my own design and is kind of my pictoral interpretation of a quote from a poet named Virgil…

‘It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide; but to climb back again, to retrace one’s steps to the upper air – there’s the rub, the task.’

this quote stuck out to me as to how relative it was to my own life.

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

WOW Its going to be amazing when its finished you are going to show us the end product I hope How long did the out line take ๐Ÿ™‚

vala
    Participant
    @vala

thank you. im looking forward to the completed piece too! got massive amounts of trust with my artist (dave bryant @ evil from the needle) so sure he’s gonna make it even better then what it is now.
    outlining took 3 hours. still got a bit to do on the underside of my arm and thinking along the lines of more mountains and clouds but like dave said there’s no rush and we’ll come to it later.

AnGeLeYeSoNu
    Participant
    @angeleyesonu

I know Im on my first and its not finished yet Iv had 3 sittings and my next isnt til jan but you get excited and impatient about the end product or at least I do ๐Ÿ˜€ My artist said the same to me lol

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy

wow that is so nice so far! I can’t wait to see it completely done!

vala
    Participant
    @vala

thanks for the comment.
    i’m getting more and more excited for the next sitting. however im not going to know when that is till probably sometime in the first week of jan…boooo ๐Ÿ™
    but for some weird reason im really enjoying the aftercare moments. seem to be treating the tattoo like a child, i guess i really don’t want to see it getting spoiled by poor aftercare…

lindsy
    Participant
    @lindsy
    vala;32022 wrote:
    thanks for the comment.
    i’m getting more and more excited for the next sitting. however im not going to know when that is till probably sometime in the first week of jan…boooo ๐Ÿ™
    but for some weird reason im really enjoying the aftercare moments. seem to be treating the tattoo like a child, i guess i really don’t want to see it getting spoiled by poor aftercare…

damn! i would hate to wait that long to finish it! lol i hate the aftercare parts, i get lazy!

vala
    Participant
    @vala

lol…well this initial stage of the tattoo had been booked in since august this year!! only got it started on the 12th december!…i guess due to all the time i know i’ll be waiting till its complete is probably why im very paranoid over the aftercare.

Fishman87
    Participant
    @fishman87

when you haveing it finished
    thats going to be a cracker

vala
    Participant
    @vala

hello mate ๐Ÿ™‚

well i finally got a booking in again and this sunday i’m in for 2 1/2 hours. my artist seems to be booked up forever!! lol! i’ll have some updates and more pics come sunday afternoon/evening.
    unsure at the moment what the plan is for this sitting, but i’ll be letting the artist know about my ideas of mountains and clouds for the underside of my arm so possibly may start that or begin the shading.

vala
    Participant
    @vala

well today has brought more progress on my sleeve. my artist decided to start the shading over the flames…here is the result

35iwq6g.jpg
    352n901.jpg
    vypez6.jpg

ajon2000
    Participant
    @ajon2000

looks sick so far
    cool desgin and concept

eighty4
    Participant
    @eighty4

You’re so brave to have something so huge as a 1st tattoo, mine started small and grew to a half sleeve, i wouldnt have dared to get it all done in one go lol

How did you feel the pain the 2nd time around ? For some reason the more times i get tattooed the more it hurts ๐Ÿ™ is it the same for anyone else ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.