Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Call_me_Lola 135628 wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss. It will take time to grieve and then to heal. And then your interests will come back, that spark that has been missing. Don’t worry that it isn’t there right now.

He passed the end of July and it’s still no better. I was doing good at writing almost every day and now I’m lucky if I write every month. You’d think by now I’d be done grieving. I did manage a post today though so that helps

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ™

The blog can wait ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Sorry about your Uncle

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I too am sorry for your loss.

There are so many times in our lives when we need somebody to just be there. I’m thousands of miles away, but my thoughts are with you.

As I’m typing this I am remembering the ones in my life that have passed on. Thank you.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

If anyone wishes to know what happened, I did write some sort of a blog about it. The entry is called “Journey Home”. It mostly features a Photomanipulation I did that my uncle probably would have loved. It’s a long story but it explains everything, that’s if anyone is interested in what happened. Here is the link to the entry itself:

Journey Home |

I will say it’s been a few trying months. I came to terms with the death of my grandpa back in January of 2012 but with my uncle I’m unsure if I ever will but we will see. So keep an eye out for new entries even if they are few and far between. Just need to find the time to clear my mind enough to write something good.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Sorry about your loss. You can’t put a time limit on grief, it takes the time it needs, rushing it will only make it worse longterm.. Hope it’s not putting you down too much and that you’re left with good memories.

And fyi I notified you about the artist behind one of the tattoos you posted a long long long time ago now, and still no edit….
    I worked with this guy and I get kind of pissy on his behalf that you don’t credit his work. Sorry, but it’s really a no-brainer when you feature it as one of your favorites..
    He thinks it’s really fun to have his work posted as someones favorite, but do wish you’d credit him. Even if he’s not a big name, and maybe especially because of it.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 135680 wrote:

Sorry about your loss. You can’t put a time limit on grief, it takes the time it needs, rushing it will only make it worse longterm.. Hope it’s not putting you down too much and that you’re left with good memories.

And fyi I notified you about the artist behind one of the tattoos you posted a long long long time ago now, and still no edit….
    I worked with this guy and I get kind of pissy on his behalf that you don’t credit his work. Sorry, but it’s really a no-brainer when you feature it as one of your favorites..
    He thinks it’s really fun to have his work posted as someones favorite, but do wish you’d credit him. Even if he’s not a big name, and maybe especially because of it.

I must have forgotten, but it’s been fixed. Thanks for reminding me

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Glad to say I’m starting to get back into the swing of things. Hoping to at least start posting once a week at least just to get back into it. I managed to get a new post up last night so it’s a start

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well I just got done collecting pictures for my next blog post. It’ll feature two areas of the body I’d like to get tattooed next, just not sure which one yet. Keep an eye out for it!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 137039 wrote:

Well I just got done collecting pictures for my next blog post. It’ll feature two areas of the body I’d like to get tattooed next, just not sure which one yet. Keep an eye out for it!

You bet I will!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 137040 wrote:

You bet I will!

Thanks Sam!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

New post is up just in case anyone missed it!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awesome work, and photographed well too.

Great job!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Of course no pictures were taken by me..unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜› But yea, it’s either going to be my back or chest for my next tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

temporarytattoo
    @

It is very nice to know that starting a blog with, i would like to recommend you to that always keep update your blog.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.