Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

So I was inspired by the idea Tecratt came up with to start a blog. I’ve always liked to write and I haven’t had the chance to in years. It’s actually going to mostly be tattoo based with a few other things thrown in from time to time probably. I already have 3 posts so far but I’d like some opinions on it if possible. Definitely not trying to copy Tecratt at all but like I said, I was inspired. Please let me know what you think and feel free to follow it if you’d like. I’m going to try and post every day to every other day. I’d appreciate it, thanks!

Bound by Ink | Tattoos and other Beauty Modifications

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Great story!

Really nice blog.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

A nice read, keep them going 🙂

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Looks good! Glad you decided to get started.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Thanks guys! Like I said I love to write so I figured this would be a good way to start. Got plenty more to come over time for sure. Might throw in a few other things besides tattoos of course from time to time, gotta have a little variety!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

looks good

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@buttwheat 129945 wrote:

looks good

Again I say thanks!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I will have a new post up tonight about how my first sleeve started for any who may be interested in reading. It won’t be up til much much later though

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Cool with more tattoo blogs, I’ll check it out 🙂

If you make it as funny as this one; Angryink.com, you’re golden.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 130002 wrote:

Cool with more tattoo blogs, I’ll check it out 🙂

If you make it as funny as this one; Angryink.com, you’re golden.

Oh I’m sure I’ll be able to throw in a few funny stories. I’ll have to read that one later 🙂

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

nice read! keep it up!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well you are in luck. New post is up!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Congrats on the blog.

I would recommend you enable the RSS feed system in your WordPress control panel. That’s the only way I follow blogs, and I know many others do as well. So no RSS, no following 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well I actually looked into it and it says the RSS is already enabled and whenever someone follows my blog a notification will be sent out to that person when a new blog post has been published. I’ll keep looking into it more to make sure everything is okay. Thanks for the heads up! I’m still getting used to the site

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

The only option to follow your blog now is to do so via email. I don’t know anyone that does or would do that. (well, maybe grandma would) For the feed subscriptions to work there need to be XML/RSS links somewhere in the menu.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.