Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Call_me_Lola 130666 wrote:

I was quite amazed at how many of my favorite tattoo images were on your list!

I am not one to “follow” a blog, but I have been making use of the link in your signature every once in a while, whenever the mood strikes me. Very well written, too. Keep it up. 🙂

(And not to leave out our other resident blogger, I have been enjoying yours the same way Tecratt.)

I was in your shoes once before to. I never really read or followed blogs either until Tecratt posted his link and then it got me thinking. I’ve always had a passion for writing and hell, why not mix writing and tattoos in one?! It won’t always be about tattoos I’m sure, I’ll throw in a few other things once and a while as I’m also heavily into photography and makeup and things of that nature. But hey, thanks for checking back with it every now and then, I do appreciate that support from everyone here and I’m glad you guys are finding it to be a very good read. Kind of nice to see all the ideas behind my tattoos right?!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I just wanted to post and apologize about there possibly not being any new entries for a while to my blog. I’m dealing with some major family issues and my blog has been put on hold for right now. Just wanted to update you all because I know many of you do follow me.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Oh! On your post with “favorite tattoos”
    The last one, with the roses/notes, artist is Mikael Whalen, currently working at Purple Pain Tattoo in Norway. Which just so happens to be the studio I work in 😉
    Used to be the cover-pic on the fb page of his old shop in sweden 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Awesome! Yea like I’ve said before, had I posted all of my favorite tattoos the entry itself would have taken forever to load and/or read lol

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

My newest blog entry is up in case you guys missed it. Definitely not tattoo related this time but it does explain my absence a little bit and my lack of posting

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Has everyone still been getting emails or updates whenever I post a new entry? Just want to make sure everything is still working alright 🙂

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I just get them in my RSS feed, as they should.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Okay good, I just wanted to make sure everything was still running smoothly!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I’ve got some new things going on that I’m hoping are going to work out in the end. I’m going to post a blog about them when it’s all done. Nothing tattoo related, well, at least not the first thing but the second part of it will be. Keep an eye out for it! Not sure when it’ll exactly be posted but it will be up

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I still get nothing………………

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Are you signed up to get updates via email? If you are, maybe follow the RSS instead

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Mistress_Of_Pain 132928 wrote:

Are you signed up to get updates via email? If you are, maybe follow the RSS instead

Yes with my email, will have to with RSS then 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@peterpoose 132980 wrote:

Yes with my email, will have to with RSS then 🙂

Yea probably your best bet

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

My blog has been so lame lately. Since the death of my uncle and everything else going on I just can’t get back into it and I love writing.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@Mistress_Of_Pain 135626 wrote:

My blog has been so lame lately. Since the death of my uncle and everything else going on I just can’t get back into it and I love writing.

I am so sorry for your loss. It will take time to grieve and then to heal. And then your interests will come back, that spark that has been missing. Don’t worry that it isn’t there right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.