GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 127944 wrote:

That is a fucking awesome tattoo looks very sweet congrats wear it proudly.

Honey I have to take you underwear shopping those things are almost a deal breaker. (I sleep with a SOG tomahawk and a Sig p226 within reach)

Very funny, BW and Sam. :p

I have nice underwear, but not wearing it for awhile. (Dating a religious guy who just got transferred back to his state.)

For the record, I sleep in cotton loose stuff until I heal, lest I stick to my own sheets.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 127951 wrote:

(Dating a religious guy who just got transferred back to his state.)

I married a “PK” (Preacher’s kid) Religion is a definitely part of our lives. If I’m not mistaken, butt’s no slouch either.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

He’s a good fellow. I’m just not used to waiting for anything I want. Ever.

I’m trying him on. He’s a good fit and calms me down. I used to be wilder than a banshee before I got into nursing and the career and years are making me a little more docile.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 127957 wrote:

He’s a good fellow. I’m just not used to waiting for anything I want. Ever.

I’m trying him on. He’s a good fit and calms me down. I used to be wilder than a banshee before I got into nursing and the career and years are making me a little more docile.

Bless you both!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

This is slightly off topic but I’m curious so I’m gonna ask. Did give your bird a name? ‘Cuz I named mine.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 128017 wrote:

This is slightly off topic but I’m curious so I’m gonna ask. Did give your bird a name? ‘Cuz I named mine.

What did you name yours?

None of my tattoos have names.

I think we got off topic some time ago!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

My hummingbird is called Boo Boo, the peacock is “the Commander”, my first masquerade lady is Trixie while the second is Isabella (because she is a beauty). All the rest of my tattoos are inanimate objects so they don’t get names. That would be silly. 😉

The first one I got that I named was the hummingbird, not sure why I thought it needed a name but on the drive home after getting it I just decided that he should be called Boo Boo (getting it hurt a little). After I got home I called a friend to tell her that I just got a hummingbird tattoo and the first thing she did was ask what I named it. I guess she knows me pretty well.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 128017 wrote:

Since he’s blue and noble-looking, I’m thinking about naming him Ram. If I wanted a more modern Indian name… Maybe Dillip? I’m torn.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

What the fuck? I call my tattoos tattoos must be some new aged thing that I just don’t get.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I name cars, everything. So we agree he’s a Ram?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 127951 wrote:

Lest I stick to my own sheets.

My mom thought boxing gloves would help.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 128042 wrote:

I’m torn.

I liked Rip Torn in the Cincinnati Kid, and Men in Black.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.