argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

The semetry is right on. What a fantastic tattoo. I know you will be the proud mama of this thing for years to come. I really like it (its tits and ass 🙂 )

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@argedion 127258 wrote:

(its tits and ass 🙂 )

I concur. Tits AND ass are really good! “No jerk off, pure pussy” (Richard Pryor from Silver Streak)

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@argedion 127258 wrote:

The semetry is right on. What a fantastic tattoo. I know you will be the proud mama of this thing for years to come. I really like it (its tits and ass 🙂 )

It’s really healing well as a wound and as a tattoo. It was a little angry after a 12 hour shift where I was lifting 120 lbs. a couple times by myself. It was a pediatric patient and the only way I can humanly carry that much dead weight is if I bend down, pull legs around my hips, and stand up and walk to where I have to get before I drop the load. It was pretty dry and and sweaty after some heavy work.

Dial soap seemed to make it more angry in my post-work shower, so I thought, “Why not use feminine wash which is far more gentle and won’t burn the crap out of me?” I used their aftercare stuff which has antibiotic/antiseptic properties afterwards like I do after every cleaning. Went to bed, woke up, and it’s appropriately (rather than overly) dry with no signs of redness or irritation. May use feminine wash again today for cleaning.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@GrayCatLove 127218 wrote:

2ngzjft.jpg

The bird is acceptable, but he asserts once it’s colored and retouched I’ll be a happy camper.

Nice pecker. 😉

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

When I saw him peeking out from the top of my pants today, I swear to God, I had the exact same thought!

Funny off-topic story: I was birding with my mother and we were watching a woodpecker, well, pecking pretty fiercely at a tree. My mom says, “My God, if he keeps going that, he’s going to break his pecker!” I tell her, “Yeah, and he could hurt his beak, too!” She wasn’t amused. 😉

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

BTW it is pretty damn sexy

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@buttwheat 127366 wrote:

BTW it is pretty damn sexy

Thanks, BW. That’s really touching to hear as a pediatric nurse who doesn’t often get to feel sexy. 🙂 So far people have nice things to say about the tattoo. I spoke with Ryan today and he’s going to color it in at 1:00 CST on the 27th. He says it should be about four hours. Then he added he’s horrible with computing time.

But I agree, it’s the sexiest tattoo I’ve had on me yet. I’m glad I bit the bullet and went big. The upcoming pieces won’t be so large, but I can’t think of anything good to cover my back with yet. Since this is my fourth tattoo and both the artist and I are nerds obsessed with Chinese culture, since four is an unlucky number in Chinese culture, I’ll probably have him do a little Rilke inspired piece on my left side in a couple months. (Not a dumb text one like Gaga’s. A good one.)

Can’t wait for the color! 17 more days!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Ryan actually emailed me last night after I’d gone to bed and asked if we could possibly do the color today. Jumped on it like a duck on a Junebug. It’s healed well with no severe breaks in lines or anything like that. It’s really ready to be done, and I’m ready to have it done since I’m off until Thursday and I won’t be exposed to any work nasties.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Late to reply but I’m liking it! I think it fits well for the area and to cover up that scar of yours. Definitely looking forward to seeing color!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

2w7r4uf.jpg

This lets you see some details, but the first pic isn’t true to color. Also it’s angled from underneath because I have a freaky torso and wide hips.

The second pic is a bit more blurry and dark, but more true to color/less green/straight on. Ryan took some pics. Will post later in my album. I’m absolutely thrilled with the color palette, the execution of the idea being so surreal in approach, and the lines look good to my less than experienced eye. More importantly, I feel like I can take my clothes off and be okay with it and not deal with rude questions. That alone is worth it.

6t33bc.jpg

Also the first person who cracks about my Hanes Her Way I bought in a 40 pack at Sam’s Club gets murdered in their sleep.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Very nice. Congratulations. It really turned out nicely.

You’re a champ for sitting through that today, that is not a fun area to get tattooed!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

We did stop once because he kept leaning on my bladder. But for the most part, it was continual. He’s very light-handed for being a good-sized fella. It really wasn’t that bad. I was anticipating 6/10 pain, but I think it only broke to 5 maybe a couple times, mostly it was pretty mild. But that’s more him than my pain tolerance. When I get his pics I’ll post them. Too lazy to check email; running on Diet Dr. Pepper, half a bottle of wine, and iced coffee. No energy left today, except to say, “Thank you.” 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 127929 wrote:

I feel like I can take my clothes off. That alone is worth it.

If my tiny suggestion helped you, I am so fucking overwhelmed. Serious congratulations!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@GrayCatLove 127929 wrote:

[
    Also the first person who cracks about my Hanes Her Way I bought in a 40 pack at Sam’s Club gets murdered in their sleep.

That is a fucking awesome tattoo looks very sweet congrats wear it proudly.

Honey I have to take you underwear shopping those things are almost a deal breaker. (I sleep with a SOG tomahawk and a Sig p226 within reach)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 127944 wrote:

Those things are almost a deal breaker.

I hope you don’t sleep with those on. (or anything else!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.