ArniVidar
@arnividar

Wow.. tattoo parlors should sell that thing.. it’s just perfect ๐Ÿ˜€

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Have a girlfriend do it. Be sure to post pics of the tat and video of the aftercare. ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Thanks bunches! Very helpful, indeed!!:):)

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Thanks everybody I appreciate your input and help. That lotion applicator is perfect! I will be sure to post pics of my new tattoo! I’m very very excited! ๐Ÿ˜€

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I have a full back piece and didn’t have anyone to rub cream on it at any time and you realise how flexible you can be when you have to be!
Shoulderblades aren’t too hard to reach just use the opposite hand to shoulder (right to left, left to right). You’ll be ok it’s just awkward more than anything else

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury
winged_angel;108322 wrote:
I have a full back piece and didn’t have anyone to rub cream on it at any time and you realise how flexible you can be when you have to be!
Shoulderblades aren’t too hard to reach just use the opposite hand to shoulder (right to left, left to right). You’ll be ok it’s just awkward more than anything else

Thanks! Ha, I bet you did learn to be flexible!! You’re right, I can reach my shoulderblade and then reach around back the other way to get to the bottom of the tattoo. All that stretching could be a good flexibility exercise! LOL. But I think I’m going to get the handled applicator to use when I’m at home. It will come in very handy! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cardinal
Participant
@cardinal

I just had a piece across my back and had this exact problem. I found, much like a previous poster, that you do learn how to reach, and somehow manage. I don’t think I have ever looked at my back in the mirror as I have over the last few weeks!

The worst part was sleeping for the first day or so, everything I moved in the night I woke up ๐Ÿ™

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

that brush is the shiz…….I need it, I get up early and dont want to wake the spouse, great for working on my back and keeping the ink shined up

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

I’m glad you asked this, msmercury, because I was wondering myself for my back tattoo next week…

Can’t wait to see yours! So excited for you!! ๐Ÿ˜€

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Ooooooor just get the lotion applicator…

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.