theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

I really like the blood for blood skull and crossbones and want to get it tattooed but I’m unsure were to get it. My right arm is off limits because I’ve got it booked in for my sleeve and my other arm i was hoping to get a japanese sleeve down the line and this wouldn’t really fit in. So my question is were do you think this would look good? Thanks guys. 🙂

If the picture doesn’t work its my avatar!

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

It’s all dependent on where abouts you think it will look good. best thing to do would be to print it off and pop it on various parts of your body and look in the mirror or take a photo to see what it’ll look like. I’d suggest trying your chest or hip. Hope this helps

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I think skull and cross bones look fucking awesome in between your thumb and index finger on top of your hand.
All depends what you do for a job really man and how big you want it.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Get a side piece

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Tramp stamp. Definitely a lower back piece… 😉

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

its a very basic, simple design so i personally wouldnt waste too musch space on it so i’d say lower leg/ankle area and only a couple of inches in size, but its entirely up to you tbh! lol my grandad got a skull and crossbones on his right forearm in his 20’s when he was drunk with his mates and he always hated it so i never really liked them much lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Neck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.