anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well I went out and got myself two new cars and the biggest woman I could find so I could be really successful. Top of the world Ma!

cfooderof2.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
whosyourdaddy;105838 wrote:
Dear failed abortion,

Ill give you a beat down now, your wish as been granted.
since you have father issues and want a lashing from some one far superior than a peasant such as yourself.
because you never had the proper discipline in your own life from a real man and grew up in a broken home. never deciding to take action for yourself aka taking control of your own LIFE.

You aimlessly troll around in the internet like a brainless robot. Not looking how to better yourself or learn anything but to find goddamn grammar and spelling mistakes and make a big deal about it. you are on a tattoo forum to LEARN and SHARE. But as soon as some one comments a opinion with simple mistakes in the sentence your programmed conciseness start ringing bells and you join in with the rest of the herd to insult me. you do not GAIN anything with these mindless comments. you don’t WIN when you correct my grammar.

your still that fat loser than has never had the balls to to accomplish shit all with your life. no women, no cars, no life. You have never even done a tattoo in your life. you just troll around here pretending to be something your not. typical sheep mentality joining in on the crab in the bucket nonsense.

TYPICAL SHEEP you are nothing more than another peon in the herd.

PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET A BEAT DOWN!

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is this cocky little cunt not banned yet?

Try saying something to someone when your not at your PC you little stain.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I passed a comment on a poorly written post. I made no comment about the person who wrote it because I dont know anything about him.
This prick has chosen to comment about me and my life from a point of no knowledge what so ever.
How do you know what I have achieved?
Do you know me?
Do you know where I came from or how I got here?
Am I bothered? No.

Ban him, dont ban him who cares.

However if you would like to PM me your contact details I would be happy to have a chat with you.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;105885 wrote:
why is this cocky little cunt not banned yet?

I suspect it’s only a matter of time, but I sometimes have (unfounded?) faith in humanity.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Hmmmm no reply to my post, no reply to my PM and no reply to email.

Does anyone else smell chicken?

Amok
Participant
@amok

You guys are getting pretty worked up about this, you know that’s exactly what he wants right?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

just ignore him boys, everyone knows that bully’s have tiny willys 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.