crowned
Participant
@crowned
D3FiANC3;105573 wrote:
So the horrendous line work doesn’t bother you? Does your tattoo “artist” have Parkinson’s?

Well I mean there’s nothing I can do about it now. If I think about it too much I’ll just cry over it, so what’s the point in that. No one even said anything about the “horrendous line work” until I mentioned it was a scratcher, and the only issue in the first place was the shading.

whosyourdaddy
@
crowned;105497 wrote:
I just got the tattoo this past friday January 13 (friday the 13th!!!)
It’s my first tattoo. I have been applying Lubriderm lotion as often as possible, since the tat is on my back and I work 8 hours a day, and the scab has already come off from the shower.

It was supposed to be solid black, but it looks like shading in a black outline =/

Will this change or should I get it retouched by a different artist in a few weeks? :confused:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112064492023903556746/albums/5698783415161852737/5698783412966165426

Who ever filled it in did a horrible job…

sorry, not to be rude if that’s actually yours…

ArniVidar
@arnividar
whosyourdaddy;105665 wrote:

Do you even read the threads before commenting on them?

whosyourdaddy
@
ArniVidar;105666 wrote:
Do you even read the threads before commenting on them?

yes, i do…

MR.Anal,

This is the internet where ANYTHING can be posted and claimed to be theirs.

So i was not at the location nor at the same time it was done to prove that the accusation is real.

thats the type of assertion i need to believe some thing. Seeing it happen with my own eyes.

so i sincerely apologize if your easily fooled…

but i am not, have you heard about the american house hippo? it lives in your home and comes out at night when your sleeping and eats your food and gets nice and cozy in your living room.

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
whosyourdaddy;105668 wrote:
yes, i do… MR.Anal

Could have fooled me, Mrs. Hardcore, since you seem to be only saying things that have already been said, and asking questions that have already been asked. :p

whosyourdaddy
@
ArniVidar;105669 wrote:
Could have fooled me, Mrs. Hardcore, since you seem to be only saying things that have already been said, and asking questions that have already been asked. :p

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Well my friend!
I am not a robot and like to express my self as i see fit.

so I’m deeply sorry, if i offended you by basing my OWN in opinion in my OWN words similar as someone else on this forum.

its only human…

if you have a house hippo problem. just leave out rat traps works great! 😉

ArniVidar
@arnividar
whosyourdaddy;105670 wrote:
Well my friend!
I am not a robot and like to express my self as i see fit.

Glad to her it. Welcome aboard 🙂

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
whosyourdaddy;105665 wrote:

We need some sort of IQ test at the door. What does this even mean?
sorry (no capital S) comma (what the fuck for?) not to be rude (so you wanted to be be rude you didnt quite manage it and you sorry?) if that’s actually yours (so you are sorry for not being rude if its hers but not sorry for being rude if its not?)

Hey what the hell if you cant beat em join em right?
sorry, not to be rude about your post if you actually didnt write it….

Amok
Participant
@amok

I see whosyoursaddy is testing a beta version of Stephen Hawkings speech software.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I love this forum, you guys brighten my day lol

The tattoo is bad, it doesn’t look like the design you brought, never get tattooed in someone’s home you’re just begging for an infection.

On that note, as you said its on your back and you can’t see it so who cares 🙂 you’re the only one who needs to be happy so get it refilled in a proper shop in a month or two and you’ll be fine 🙂

clay1680
@

Hey whosyourdaddy you should delete your account from this website and fuck your own asshole with a rawhide bone you cum-gargling little bitch. I find you egregous and would love to see you in person to express my hate towards you by close-handed slapping you in your most likely fucked up mug that im sure looks like you were dropped face first on the hospital floor when you were born or maybe the trailor you were even more likely born in. your dad was pretty fucking stupid for not making you a cumshot.

whosyourdaddy
@
Cornishtiger;105696 wrote:
We need some sort of IQ test at the door. What does this even mean?
sorry (no capital S) comma (what the fuck for?) not to be rude (so you wanted to be be rude you didnt quite manage it and you sorry?) if that’s actually yours (so you are sorry for not being rude if its hers but not sorry for being rude if its not?)

Hey what the hell if you cant beat em join em right?
sorry, not to be rude about your post if you actually didnt write it….

Dear failed abortion,

Ill give you a beat down now, your wish as been granted.
since you have father issues and want a lashing from some one far superior than a peasant such as yourself.
because you never had the proper discipline in your own life from a real man and grew up in a broken home. never deciding to take action for yourself aka taking control of your own LIFE.

You aimlessly troll around in the internet like a brainless robot. Not looking how to better yourself or learn anything but to find goddamn grammar and spelling mistakes and make a big deal about it. you are on a tattoo forum to LEARN and SHARE. But as soon as some one comments a opinion with simple mistakes in the sentence your programmed conciseness start ringing bells and you join in with the rest of the herd to insult me. you do not GAIN anything with these mindless comments. you don’t WIN when you correct my grammar.

your still that fat loser than has never had the balls to to accomplish shit all with your life. no women, no cars, no life. You have never even done a tattoo in your life. you just troll around here pretending to be something your not. typical sheep mentality joining in on the crab in the bucket nonsense.

TYPICAL SHEEP you are nothing more than another peon in the herd.

PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET A BEAT DOWN!

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
whosyourdaddy;105838 wrote:
You aimlessly troll around in the internet like a brainless robot

The only troll in here is you. Either start behaving like the human you say you are, or get out. 😡

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
whosyourdaddy;105838 wrote:
your still that fat loser than has never had the balls to to accomplish shit all with your life. no women, no cars, no life. You have never even done a tattoo in your life. you just troll around here pretending to be something your not. typical sheep mentality joining in on the crab in the bucket nonsense.

I am confused as to what cars, women, or the ability to operate a tattoo machine have to do with the measure of one’s success.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

well everyone knows that successful people get women who sleep with them for the money despite them being ugly and uninteresting, and they make up for thier tiny male parts with very large engines and… well fuck knows what the tattoo gun thing was about, i dont think alan sugar or donald trump have one and i’d say they were pretty rich and successful… i dunno… what was this thread about again?? lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.